By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Trailer for Bowser's Fury Released

Looking at the trailer, they probably could have gone the extra mile and made Bowser’s Fury into its own game instead of just added content.

Around the Network

I'm with Vodacixi, it doesn't look too exciting but it must be cool nonetheless. I love 3D World but I'd rather buy Bravely Default II, which doesn't look too great either lol But it's an RPG and at least the gameplay must be good.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I thought Bowser's fury came to past after taking over Nintendo.

Lube Me Up

Super Saiyan Mario is the thing I didn't know I needed.

I wish I could buy Bowser's Fury on its own.

It looks really good and exactly like what I wished 3D World was like, but I'm not rebuying a Wii U port I already own.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 12 January 2021

Around the Network

agh such a great way to introduce an already amazing game to a new audience

if that's how you want it then so be it Nintendo, the add-on is epic I just hope it's big enough

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I can hardly decide which of the 3D Mario games between Galaxy and 3D World is my favourite. This version of 3D World with its expansion might finally tip the scale towards 3D World. Because from what is shown in this trailer, that added content looks fun as hell.

Already pre-ordered. Can’t wait to replay it in its definitive version!

Pre ordered last night, looks good.

Looks great. 3d world is my favorite Mario game and I definitely will be double dipping on switch

I never beat 3D world, which is odd considering 3D land is honestly the most surprisingly great Mario game I've ever played. I don't know if I just had low expectations or what but that game blew my mind.