By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Question for Biden supporters

I work in politics and the campaign stuff goes away until the next election. Now is supposed to be the time to do the people's work.

I understand why some people get an article of clothing to remember the time they spent working or volunteering on a campaign but most people I know that work on campaigns low key despise the yard sign, button wearing crowd. In races with near 100% name recognition, they have no impact on the race. If you want to make a difference go knock doors in neighborhoods where there has been little political outreach.

My Real Redneck friends

Around the Network

I've got a 'Biden/Harris 2020' button that was given to me by this old lady who's husband I care for. She used to be a registered Republican voter, but she was so disgusted and appalled by Trump that she switched to 'Independent voter.'

I gladly voted for Biden, but that doesn't necessarily mean I like him. He wasn't my first, second, or even third choice in the Democratic Primaries. (I'd have picked Bernie, Warren, and Buttigieg before I picked Biden.)

Pretty much the vast majority of the people who voted for him would have voted for any other candidate simple because they were not Trump.

So, I'm gonna say no.

Hardware Comparison Threads:

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

sethnintendo said:
burninmylight said:

There are a whole lot of folks sitting in a holding cell at the nation's capital that disagree with you.

Just waiting for the Jonestown cult to drink their kool aid.

Fun fact but they did not drink kool aid at Jonestown. They were drinking the generic "Flavor Aid". Last think you're going to drink I think you'd at least spring for the name brand... but apparently they were pinching pennies.

JWeinCom said:
sethnintendo said:

Just waiting for the Jonestown cult to drink their kool aid.

Fun fact but they did not drink kool aid at Jonestown. They were drinking the generic "Flavor Aid". Last think you're going to drink I think you'd at least spring for the name brand... but apparently they were pinching pennies.

Sounds about right.  I'll say this though now congressman and woman know words matter now.  Took like 1500 years but here we go.

Biden's a POS. I voted for Bernie in the primaries and yet again, he folded to the Democrat elites and gave the "victory" to Biden.

Around the Network

Biden is the establishment guy. Big corporate, wall street an other wealthy people don't do bumper stickers.

No. Biden was an easy choice for me, but I leave the adulation of politicians to the Trump camp. I hate bumper stickers anyway. I wouldn't mind having some campaign buttons, my mom has an "I Like Ike" button from the 50s, but that's it.

He isn't president yet, no one knows what crazy shit is about to happen

How the hell did that numpty beat Bernie for the democratic nominee?

After seein Jack Angeli I wonder where I could find here in Italy a sticker with "Make America QAnon again"!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!