By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Question for Biden supporters

No because I'm not an insane politician fanboy. If he does a good job, that's great. If he doesn't, he can kick rocks in four years. I'm not in the business of campaigning for anyone.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network

There will be way way less of that than there was with Trump. The Trump movement is more of a cult situation for many, not just politics.

Nope. Not only have I never once in the past 20 years felt the need to emblazon my belongings with campaign logos and the like, but I'm not really a huge fan of Biden's. I voted for him. I'm glad he won. I hope he does well as President. But he wasn't my first choice (I voted Sanders in the primaries in 2016 & 2020), and is too moderate for my tastes. Just because I prefer a moderate Democrat over any Republican doesn't mean I'm going to go gaga over them. There's a difference between supporting someone and being a fan of theirs.

Hiku said:

Now that Biden won, are you going to wear a colored hat with a slogan on it, and put Biden bumper stickers all over your car for 4 years?
Or repeat whatever Biden's slogan is (like MAGA) at the end of your posts?

Just curious.

I would love to see "Will you shut up, man?" stickers and hats everywhere.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I do like that sanity is returning to the US and people aren’t treating their politicians like messiahs anymore.
The idea of worshipping a politician is a characteristic of sickness to democracy.

Come on USA! You can beat this!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

We are supporters not a cult.

Nope, I don't see the appeal of making a politician the center point of my life as if they're some sort of diety.

NobleTeam360 said:

Nope, I don't see the appeal of making a politician the center point of my life as if they're some sort of diety.

The point is when you have incredibly low self esteem and have identify with a movement to make yourself feel valued.

sethnintendo said:

There are a whole lot of folks sitting in a holding cell at the nation's capital that disagree with you.

burninmylight said:
sethnintendo said:

There are a whole lot of folks sitting in a holding cell at the nation's capital that disagree with you.

Just waiting for the Jonestown cult to drink their kool aid.