By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Question for Biden supporters

Hiku said:

Now that Biden won, are you going to wear a colored hat with a slogan on it, and put Biden bumper stickers all over your car for 4 years?
Or repeat whatever Biden's slogan is (like MAGA) at the end of your posts?

Just curious.

I would love to see "Will you shut up, man?" stickers and hats everywhere.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

I do like that sanity is returning to the US and people aren’t treating their politicians like messiahs anymore.
The idea of worshipping a politician is a characteristic of sickness to democracy.

Come on USA! You can beat this!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

We are supporters not a cult.

Nope, I don't see the appeal of making a politician the center point of my life as if they're some sort of diety.

NobleTeam360 said:

Nope, I don't see the appeal of making a politician the center point of my life as if they're some sort of diety.

The point is when you have incredibly low self esteem and have identify with a movement to make yourself feel valued.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

There are a whole lot of folks sitting in a holding cell at the nation's capital that disagree with you.

burninmylight said:
sethnintendo said:

There are a whole lot of folks sitting in a holding cell at the nation's capital that disagree with you.

Just waiting for the Jonestown cult to drink their kool aid.

I've got a 'Biden/Harris 2020' button that was given to me by this old lady who's husband I care for. She used to be a registered Republican voter, but she was so disgusted and appalled by Trump that she switched to 'Independent voter.'

I gladly voted for Biden, but that doesn't necessarily mean I like him. He wasn't my first, second, or even third choice in the Democratic Primaries. (I'd have picked Bernie, Warren, and Buttigieg before I picked Biden.)

Pretty much the vast majority of the people who voted for him would have voted for any other candidate simple because they were not Trump.

So, I'm gonna say no.

sethnintendo said:
burninmylight said:

Fun fact but they did not drink kool aid at Jonestown. They were drinking the generic "Flavor Aid". Last think you're going to drink I think you'd at least spring for the name brand... but apparently they were pinching pennies.

JWeinCom said:
sethnintendo said:

Fun fact but they did not drink kool aid at Jonestown. They were drinking the generic "Flavor Aid". Last think you're going to drink I think you'd at least spring for the name brand... but apparently they were pinching pennies.

Sounds about right.  I'll say this though now congressman and woman know words matter now.  Took like 1500 years but here we go.