By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Question for Biden supporters

Trick question. Biden voters are all poor people who mooch off the state and as such don't have cars to put bumper stickers on. They also don't have houses with yards to put campaign signs or flags in. Trump voters are the only ones able to do it because of all the prosperity they got through Trump.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I don't have a car but I might do a bumper sticker if I did. And maybe I'll buy something like a bobblehead or mug or something kitschy like that. That's about it.

are you implying biden voters are exactly the same as trump voters

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Hell no. I always found bumper stickers, picket signs, and whatever to be annoying regardless of who it is. But I will enjoy the fact knowing Trump won't be president next month.

I've never had a bumper sticker for any candidate, as they generally all range from okay to terrible.

Around the Network

Probably not, bc no one who voted for Biden actually likes him; they just don’t like Trump.

I still wear my Biden 2020 hat, and plan on getting a Biden 46 "we just did" hat.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

pitzy272 said:

Probably not, bc no one who voted for Biden actually likes him; they just don’t like Trump.

I like Biden, so your statement is false. Approval ratings indicate I'm not the only one. 

No because I'm not an insane politician fanboy. If he does a good job, that's great. If he doesn't, he can kick rocks in four years. I'm not in the business of campaigning for anyone.

There will be way way less of that than there was with Trump. The Trump movement is more of a cult situation for many, not just politics.