By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Johnny Depp asked to resign from Fantastic Beasts series after court loss, #3 delayed

shikamaru317 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

How long can Amber Turd keep getting away with this smear campaign? -_-

At least until April 2022, when Johnny's lawsuit against her is set. If there is any justice at all in this world, he will win, he has far more evidence in his favor than she does.

But at this point I'm skeptical if Hollywoke will take him off their blacklist even if he wins, and I'm positive they won't blacklist her if he wins.

Our only hope is AM2 flops/underperforms and they view her as "toxic" to their box office. I mean, yeah, that makes sense, it's clear she's not very well-liked for obvious reasons (I can't stand G&G, but he's right on the money for once). Then again, they'll probably just blame it on the pandemic, anyway. Because WB is so mindnumbingly stupid and has shown on MANY occasions they can't put 2 and 2 together.

And even if/when the Virginia case rules in Depp's favor, Amber stans will still be like "but da U.K. ruling, bruh". Nevermind that the judge in that case was completely biased towards her because he's connected to her and she wasn't subject to the same cross-examination/discovery rules because she wasn't a party to that case. In Virgina, she'll have to answer for everything, all the lies, doctored photos, tapes of her admitting to assaulting him, bodycam, witness statements, etc., etc., because she's the defendant. She'll even be forced to disclose if she donated to the ACLU as promised, which we all know she didn't, even her own lawyers said so. It probably doesn't help that the Virgina judge has had it up to here with her fallaciously trying to get the case dismissed 3 times, essentially wasting the court's time, which she even threatened her with sanctions for.

And the cherry on top? They won't be able to say "but that Virginia judge totes had it in for Amber" because, guess what? She's a woman, just like that supposed "homophobic" cop arresting her for assaulting her ex was a lesbian.

She's so screwed. April 2022 can't get here soon enough.

Last edited by KManX89 - on 30 August 2021

Around the Network
KManX89 said:
shikamaru317 said:

At least until April 2022, when Johnny's lawsuit against her is set. If there is any justice at all in this world, he will win, he has far more evidence in his favor than she does.

But at this point I'm skeptical if Hollywoke will take him off their blacklist even if he wins, and I'm positive they won't blacklist her if he wins.

Our only hope is AM2 flops/underperforms and they see her as "toxic" to their box office. I mean, yeah, that makes sense, it's clear she's not very well-liked for obvious reasons. Then again, they'll probably just blame it on the pandemic, anyway. Because WB is so mindnumbingly stupid and has shown on MANY occasions they can't put 2 and 2 together.

And even if/when the Virginia case rules in Depp's favor, Amber stans will still be like "but da U.K. ruling, bruh". Nevermind that the judge in that case was completely biased towards her because he's connected to her and she wasn't subject to the same cross-examination/discovery rules because she wasn't a party to that case. In Virgina, she'll have to answer for everything, all the lies, doctored photos, tapes of her admitting to assaulting him, bodycam, witness statements, etc., etc., because she's the defendant. She'll even be forced to disclose if she donated to the ACLU as promised, which we all know she didn't, even her own lawyers said so. It probably doesn't help that the Virgina judge has had it up to here with her trying to get the case dismissed 3 times, essentially wasting the court's time.

And the cherry on top? They won't be able to say "but that Virginia judge totes had it out for Amber" because, guess what? She's a woman, just like that supposed "homophobic" cop arresting her for assaulting her ex was a lesbian.

She's so screwed. April 2022 can't get here soon enough.

I don't look for Aquaman 2 to flop sadly, the majority of fans rarely back up these boycott campaigns with an actual boycott. And even if it does flop at the box office, WB will publicly hide it by claiming that views on HBO Max made up for the poor box office, just like they did with Wonder Woman 1984. 

Considering the mountain of evidence in Johnny's favor, it would be utterly shocking to me if he loses in April. But, at the same time, this case is in Fairfax County, one of the furthest left counties in Virginia and in the US as a whole, so I could see the judge being so scared of being attacked by the far left nutjobs in his own county if he sides with Johnny that he will give the case to Amber in spite of everything against her. I have very little faith in the sanctity of the US justice system, ever since my mother lost her medical malpractice case against the surgeon who cut through the wrong duct during a routine gallbladder removal surgery, nearly killing her. The veil over my eyes was lifted during that case, we listened to our lawyer when he recommended that we should let a judge decide because a jury would be unlikely to side with a victim in a medical malpractice case,  we watched the surgeon lie under oath about telling my family he made a mistake, we watched the judge sleep through half the case and then rule in the Surgeon's favor, we watched our lawyer go out to dinner with the Hospital's legal team after losing our case. The hospital very clearly paid off both our lawyer and the judge. 



shikamaru317 said:
KManX89 said:

Our only hope is AM2 flops/underperforms and they see her as "toxic" to their box office. I mean, yeah, that makes sense, it's clear she's not very well-liked for obvious reasons. Then again, they'll probably just blame it on the pandemic, anyway. Because WB is so mindnumbingly stupid and has shown on MANY occasions they can't put 2 and 2 together.

And even if/when the Virginia case rules in Depp's favor, Amber stans will still be like "but da U.K. ruling, bruh". Nevermind that the judge in that case was completely biased towards her because he's connected to her and she wasn't subject to the same cross-examination/discovery rules because she wasn't a party to that case. In Virgina, she'll have to answer for everything, all the lies, doctored photos, tapes of her admitting to assaulting him, bodycam, witness statements, etc., etc., because she's the defendant. She'll even be forced to disclose if she donated to the ACLU as promised, which we all know she didn't, even her own lawyers said so. It probably doesn't help that the Virgina judge has had it up to here with her trying to get the case dismissed 3 times, essentially wasting the court's time.

And the cherry on top? They won't be able to say "but that Virginia judge totes had it out for Amber" because, guess what? She's a woman, just like that supposed "homophobic" cop arresting her for assaulting her ex was a lesbian.

She's so screwed. April 2022 can't get here soon enough.

I don't look for Aquaman 2 to flop sadly, the majority of fans rarely back up these boycott campaigns with an actual boycott. And even if it does flop at the box office, WB will publicly hide it by claiming that views on HBO Max made up for the poor box office, just like they did with Wonder Woman 1984. 

Considering the mountain of evidence in Johnny's favor, it would be utterly shocking to me if he loses in April. But, at the same time, this case is in Fairfax County, one of the furthest left counties in Virginia and in the US as a whole, so I could see the judge being so scared of being attacked by the far left nutjobs in his own county if he sides with Johnny that he will give the case to Amber in spite of everything against her. I have very little faith in the sanctity of the US justice system, ever since my mother lost her medical malpractice case against the surgeon who cut through the wrong duct during a routine gallbladder removal surgery, nearly killing her. The veil over my eyes was lifted during that case, we listened to our lawyer when he recommended that we should let a judge decide because a jury would be unlikely to side with a victim in a medical malpractice case,  we watched the surgeon lie under oath about telling my family he made a mistake, we watched the judge sleep through half the case and then rule in the Surgeon's favor, we watched our lawyer go out to dinner with the Hospital's legal team after losing our case. The hospital very clearly paid off both our lawyer and the judge. 

WB won't have any simultaneous HBO Max-theatrical releases in 2022, it's for their 2021 slate only, so they won't have HBO Max views to fall back on, but yeah, I won't be seeing Aqua Man 2 in theaters because I refuse to support WB for rewarding and enabling her for what she's done while firing JD, the actual victim. And I've gone out of my way to avoid buying EA, Activision and Konami's games (what few they actually still make, anymore, which are rubbish, anyway), so believe me, I stick to my (boycott) guns (oh, how I wish all these "EA/Acti are evil!11!" folks would put their money where their mouth is). If I care to watch it, I'll watch a bootlegged version on the internet so they don't get my money like I did Black Christmas 2019 (I watched it for free online just because I was dying to know how bad it was out of morbid curiosity, and holy shit was it awful). 

As for the Virginia case, I wouldn't worry too much about pandering. I get the skepticism (look at all the provable crimes she's committed and gotten away with), but my guess is that this judge is NOT similarly going to bat for the most hated person in the world who has a mountain of evidence against her and continually looking worse with every new bit of info and who she'd already struck a nerve by wasting the court's time in trying to get the case thrown out based on the faulty UK verdict which even American judges, including herself, have said JD did NOT get a fair trial. She had all the cards in the UK case because of all the well-documented ties she had with the judge and she herself wasn't an actual party to, here, she'll have no recourse. It's a she BTW.

Last edited by KManX89 - on 30 August 2021

Legend. I really hope Johnny gets the justice he deserves, and that every bit of hardship Amber caused him is returned on her at least twofold after the lies she told to destroy his life. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 14 September 2021

shikamaru317 said:

Legend. I really hope Johnny gets the justice he deserves, and that every bit of hardship Amber caused him is returned on her at least twofold after the lies she told to destroy his life. 

Yep, this Tweet and the featured pics should tell you everything you need to know:

She was also shown hours after her so-called "injuries" bruise-free. Those kinds of injuries don't just magically go away days later, let alone hours. I had a minor black eye one time and I can confirm it didn't heal up as fast as AH claims "hers" did. #AmberHeardIsALiar

So sorry to hear about your story/loss BTW, I probably should've mentioned that in the above post, that's tragic. Yeah, that judge was likely paid and/or in bed. You know, kinda like the UK judge was.



Around the Network

Yikes, weird to see stans for Hollywood trash.



Johnny was given the highest honorary award that the San Sabastian Film Festival can bestow today:



He also had some things to say about the recent rumors that Disney is working on 3 different Pirates of the Caribbean movies, none of them with Jack Sparrow in them, and Hollywood blacklisting him:

It can be seen as an event in history that lasted for however long it lasted, this cancel culture, this instant rush to judgment based on essentially what amounts to polluted air,” the 58-year-old actor responded, “It’s got so far out of hand that I can assure you, no one is safe. Not one of you. No one out that door. No one is safe. It takes one sentence and there’s no more ground, the carpet has been pulled. It’s not just me that it’s happened to. It’s happened to a lot of people: women, men, children have all suffered from various types of unpleasantries and sadly at a certain point they begin to think it’s normal, that it’s them. It’s not."

He also had some things to say about the recent push for streaming movies at home vs. seeing them in a theater, and the recent lawsuits against movie studios from actors/actresses who aren't being paid for streaming views on their movies:

“The majority of the world went, ’You know, this ain’t bad. We can sit and watch this thing at home. We can cook some popcorn, as opposed to the idea of a guy who makes $700 a week and wants to take his wife and kids out to dinner and a movie on the weekend, which is a $200 deal. I think the Hollywood movie machine has a few design flaws they are just realizing. I’m glad I saw it coming, personally."

“Hollywood is certainly not what it was. The grudge matches, the pandemonium and chaos of cinematic release to streaming... It is a case of, ‘No matter what, I’m going to get mine.’" the actor said. "That’s where these people are coming from. They realize they are just as disposable as I am. Some even more so.”

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 22 September 2021

Whadd'ya know? AH's antics have inspired another nutjob to threaten to smear her ex with lies and false accusations. She even mentioned AH by name, saying she'll do exactly what she did:

Ioan Gruffudd is making Alice Evans keep her distance away from him, after filing a restraining order against her.

According to reports, the 48-year-old actor has filed paperwork for a domestic violence restraining order, which requests that Alice has to stay at least 100 yards away from him and his girlfriend, actress Bianca Wallace.

The restraining order also says that Alice can not be allowed to contact either of them.


In the petition for the restraining order, Ioan says that he’s expressed to Alice that he was “unhappy” in their relationship in August 2020, and added that Alice “repeatedly told me between August 2020 and our separation on January 1, 2021 that if I left her, she would make false public accusations about me, sell false stories about me to the press, and destroy me and my career.”

“Alice told me verbally multiple times that she would do to me what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp,” he continued. “Alice threatened to tell people I had abused her and our daughters; she threatened to call the police on me if I did not comply with her demands; she threatened to tell people I am a drug addict and put me in prison; she threatened to write a fake diary that reflected an abused victim, and to have the diary published; and she threatened to destroy my mother.”

Ioan concluded, “Alice told me she would win, and everyone would believe her over me.”


The two actors met on the set of 102 Dalmatians and share two daughters together.

After he filed for divorce early last year, Alice has said that Bianca “ruined” her life and also accused Ioan of having affairs for years.

#CancelAliceEvans

Seriously, people like that need to be locked up, not getting film roles, Heard, too, absolute pieces of trash. And it'll only get worse if AH continues to get away with it, all the more reason she needs to lose the Virginia case. We don't need more nutjobs thinking they can get away with this shit. They even both said "no one's gonna believe you because you're a man", only the scummiest of scumbags can utter those words.

Last edited by KManX89 - on 26 February 2022

Never stick your wiener in crazy,it isn't worth it.



Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:

Never stick your wiener in crazy,it isn't worth it.

And speaking of crazy, WB continues to look worse:

Basically, they enabled him. That's what happens when you let dipshits like this off with a slap on the wrist. It wasn't that long ago that Ezra Miller choked and threw a woman to the ground, yet amazingly he still has a job. How much you want to bet they'll continue to say/do nothing like they did Scamber Turd?