Pikmin 3 6 9.52%

Smash Bros U 3 4.76%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 8 12.70%

Other 7 11.11%

Total:63
Machina said:
Signalstar said:
Rayman Legends.

I swear I only saw your post after I'd already made mine.

I don't believe you. And quite frankly your obsession with me is starting to freak me out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Yes, you can judge me, but my favorite Wii U game is Tokyo Mirage.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Wonderful 101>Bayonetta 2

The_Yoda said:
Splatoon or ZombiU

Splatoon I won't go into as others have already hit the main points. I think I logged more hours into this game though than any other.

ZombiU it was an early game that in my opinion used the gampad well to add to the tension of the game. You would have to use it to manipulate the inventory in your backpack which meant you were not looking around at what was happening around you. You might be rummaging and hear the tale-tale moans of approaching Zombies. As a big fan of the early Resident Evils this game just really resonated with me. I also liked that if you died your old character would become a zombie and you had to hunt your old self down and bludgeon them to permanent death to get your stuff back out of your old backpack. I don't remember seeing this mechanic used before and I though it was brilliant. I replayed that game many times trying to make it all the way through the game on the same character. I came reaallly close a couple of times.

I loved the WiiU and had hundreds of digital games for the machine. It was my then current Gen way back machine where I could replay Metroids, Zelda's, Megamans, Castlevania's, handheld versions of franchises I had skipped, ect. I know it flopped but it got me to spend tons of money on it.

I might agree on Zombi U if the game wasn't bugged to hell and back. 

On my second playthrough I was determined to get the good ending (idk if there is one but it seems like there would be) so I carefully stockpile weapons and ammo to be ready for the final sequence. Then... bam. Gamebreaking glitch.

Few months later Ubisoft patches it. YES I CAN FINALLY PROCEED! Get almost to the end of the game. I'm supposed to (minor spoiler) use an eye as a key. Take the eye and walk to the door. Huh... nothing happened. Walk back. Take a second eye. Go to the door. Still nothign. Walk back... take a third eye somehow. Still nothing. I could take eyes all damn day but none in my inventory.

Truly a shame cause it would have been a great title otherwise...

Unfortunately, BotW isn't even on my top 5 Wii U games..

The Wind Waker HD would be my pick, but if that isn't allowed then I would still have to pick Splatoon. Despite it being flawed with more than a few glaring issues, it still is quite good for what it is. My most played Wii U game with the sequel being my most played Switch game.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

ZombiU was the craziest fucking game on the system.

Pikmin was really well made. For some reason I have a found memory of it. It’s a gentle and beautiful experience. Plus the stylus controls rocked!

Around the Network

A hard pick...

Tropical Freeze, Pikmin 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Kart 8 and Bayo 2 are probably the ones..

But Rayman Legends and Super Mario Maker deserves a mention as well.

Smash 4.
I feel like many don't hold it in as high regard after Ultimate one-upped it in nearly every way, but as far as I'm concerned that doesn't make it any less great in its own right.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Still Breath of the Wild. It outclasses everything else so hard that it deserves to be mentioned in a thread where it shan’t be mentioned.

But really though. Staying within the confines of the topic I’d say it’s between Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 and Captain Toad Treasure Tracker which I haven’t seen mentioned here yet. Great game, one of the best puzzle games out there. Though since it’s a small game that’s a spinoff of the a game that already being considered to be a “small” game compared to it’s peers, I’ve got to give this win to Mario Kart 8. An ambitious Mario Kart that will stand the test of time.

Tie between Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8. Both are fantastic and I am happy to see 3D World coming over to the Switch so more people can enjoy it.

There are a lot of excellent games, though, like Yoshi's Woolly World, XCX, DKCTF, TW101, Bayonetta 2, ZombiU, Fatal Frame V, Pikmin 3, etc...

Yoshi's Woolly World. Didn't even have to think about it.