Smash Bros U 3 4.76%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 8 12.70%

Other 7 11.11%

Total:63
mZuzek said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Splatoon or NES Remix, can't decide.

This reads like a joke post.

It actually isn't. NES Remix 1+2 and Splatoon are actually the two games on my Wii U with the longest playtime, and I still wish that NES Remix was also ported to the Switch, being one of the very few that didn't.

Around the Network

It's a tie between ZombiU, Tokyo Mirage Sessions: #FE and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

Honorable mentions: Bayonetta 2, Affordable Space Adventures, Splatoon, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD and Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Hyrule Warriors.  Mario Maker is a close second.  Can't believe neither one made the poll.

Super Mario 3D World, such a great game! Can't wait to have it on Switch next year.

Signature goes here!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

It gets a lot unfair flack, like Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is a ton of fun with a lot of content. It added a lot to the series.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 156 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
mZuzek said:

This reads like a joke post.

It actually isn't. NES Remix 1+2 and Splatoon are actually the two games on my Wii U with the longest playtime, and I still wish that NES Remix was also ported to the Switch, being one of the very few that didn't.

Sadly NES Remix wasn't released in Oceania, otherwise I would have it in my WiiU collection.

Hoping for a Switch release. Maybe a SNES and N64 Remix, but I think Nintendo would rather push it's online subscription instead.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

For me, it's gotta be Bayonetta 2.

It takes the fantastic foundation of the first game, which was already one of finest action games out there, and amps it up with even more frantic action, even more over the top setpieces, and a more confident and assured Bayonetta who now knows exactly who she is and what she's fighting for.

From the best-in-class combat to its sassy, outrageous style, it's just pure fun.

Tropical Freeze would probably be next in line, for it's best-in-class controls/physics and level design, plus it's amazing score
Then Splatoon for its awesome sense of style, satisfying mechanics, and, ahem, freshness.
Then Mario Kart 8 for being the best in its series.

Xenoblade Chronicles X, and it's not even close for me. A distant number 2 would probably be one of the Assassin's Creed games.

I played a lot of VC on Wii U, mostly in Wii mode (which my Wii U was played in about 75% of the time)

I love Mario Kart 8 on Switch, and have played literally hundreds of hours, but found it somewhat uninteresting on Wii U and I don't think I played it more than 2 or 3.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

My games...

Pikmin 3
Bayonetta 1-2
Wonderful 101
Starfox Zero
Starfox Guard
Devil's Third
Rodea the Sky Soldier
Fatal Frame 5
NES Remix
TloZ:WW
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE