By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Youtuber says Ubisoft could be bought out by either google,microsoft, or amazon

So, I watched the video, and this is based on the value of Ubisoft shares on the marketplace. This is basically nothing. I doubt this rumour is substantial.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Correct, those are indeed 3 companies that can afford to, might they be interested in them.

Hmm, pie.

Called it ;)
But seriously, I'm worried that the industry is going to shit and the Zenimax deal got the ball rolling.

Dante9 said:
Called it ;)
But seriously, I'm worried that the industry is going to shit and the Zenimax deal got the ball rolling.

Studio's which where once untouchable could be bought in bulks by Microsoft if they want to control the gaming industry. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Weird, the rumour I saw yesterday was Google, Amazon or Sony.

Amazon is possible I guess, but I don't really see it happening.

Around the Network

That would be the least interesting gaming acquisition ever.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Google is the odd one out

Microsoft is the one that has a close marketing bond with Ubisoft and Amazon the one with a specific Ubisoft subscription coming out on Luna. If I had to guess, Amazon would be the most eager to buy Ubisoft. They only have a handful of subsidiaries under their belt and such acquisition would make them look serious that they’re a strong player on the gaming battlefield. But, I can’t see Ubisoft being sold out. It’s a 10 billion dollar company so it’s not impossible, just highly unlikely.

Microsoft will always be the best options when companies buys another company. Because 1 thing for sure is that it wont be exclusive to 1 platform.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Vendrom said:

Google is the odd one out

Microsoft is the one that has a close marketing bond with Ubisoft and Amazon the one with a specific Ubisoft subscription coming out on Luna. If I had to guess, Amazon would be the most eager to buy Ubisoft. They only have a handful of subsidiaries under their belt and such acquisition would make them look serious that they’re a strong player on the gaming battlefield. But, I can’t see Ubisoft being sold out. It’s a 10 billion dollar company so it’s not impossible, just highly unlikely.

Hmm, I have a sinking feeling I now know what that Twitterati Espanol was talking about. 

Let's entertain that this is real(probably isn't) then MS would would be the best of three cause Amazon and Google does cloud only and that has proven to suck. Preferably Ubisoft remain as they are though