By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Youtuber says Ubisoft could be bought out by either google,microsoft, or amazon

First time I heard Microsoft tied into this. I've been hearing Amazon is the most likely candidate for this and Ubisoft is already getting a dedicated channel for Luna. I also heard ramblings of Sony buying out Ubisoft. Only thing I heard about Microsoft is rumors of them and something regarding Sega. Now if Microsoft is buying them out or the more likely scenario of a new partnership with them is yet to be seen.

Hell, it could all just be the internet rambling on and going crazy over the Zenimax acquisition as well. Interesting times as always to be a gamer!

Around the Network

I dont see MS making another purchase of that size after the Bethesda. Google would really shock and disappoint me. Amazon...? Maybe.

I'm not a big fan of Ubisoft. Whoever buys them it won't hurt so much the others like (M$>Zenimax).
I can see M$ eyes targeting (Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Treyarch)!

If Ubisoft is a public traded company then we will all know about it. There will be a bidding war

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon ended up buying them.