By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One X sales up 747%..... whoops.

Could be that the scalper bots had a flaw in their code, and when the series X sold out they started auto buying One X instead.

How how poetic that would be!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Meanwhile at Microsoft headquarters...

Man in shadows sitting alone at a massive 50 foot long business table: Yeeeeessssss, goooooooood.... It's all going according to the plan *taps fingers together with both hands*

我是广州人

hahahaha sucks to be them makin a mistake!

xbpx one, one x, one s, series s, series x.. man this is gonna be messy come christmas and post launch .

KratosLives said:
xbpx one, one x, one s, series s, series x.. man this is gonna be messy come christmas and post launch .

Xbox One and Xbox One X have already been discontinued.  You can mark 2 of those off your list.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Reminds me of the wiiU naming situation

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Captain_Yuri said:

And all they had to do was better marketing explaining the differences after the fact and they never did.  I never understood that.  What was wrong with a few educational commercials to clarify it. There is always an opportunity to clear things up but it seems like it was never even attempted.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

They really should've called the Xbox One Xbox 4. It would've gave them number parity with Playstation and since it was following the Xbox 360 it would've felt natural. If that happened we'd be on Xbox 5 now and there would be zero confusion. Numbers are lame but they don't have any risk. For the Wii U comparison that won't be much of an issue here since the One X is discontinued so these are the last ones being bought right now and the One S will get discontinued next year I think. Also these people really should do research before spending hundreds on something.

DroidKnight said:
Captain_Yuri said:

And all they had to do was better marketing explaining the differences after the fact and they never did.  I never understood that.  What was wrong with a few educational commercials to clarify it. There is always an opportunity to clear things up but it seems like it was never even attempted.

There was never any large scale confusion. Regardless, Nintendo did put out material to explain the differences between the Wii and Wii U. Then they realized that people knew the difference to begin with and that's why the Wii U didn't sell.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Its fine, it will still get aupported for a couple years maybe.

Recently Completed
Rage 2
for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)