Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 Showcase - Wednesday Sept 16

Regarding the tweet:

RE8 = Resident Evil 8 likely great
RE4 = ?????????

Looking forward to the event. Or at least a recap, since I probably won't be watching live.

Chinese food for breakfast

Around the Network

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Im guessing PS5 Digital version will be 399. And Disc Version is 499

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Mr_No said:
What's interesting is that they didn't just settle for a price announcement on Twitter, but a showcase.

I feel they either want to upstage Microsoft by pushing forward some announcements, or justify the price point.

If it's for the latter, I don't see this going too well.

They did mention in the June/July that they would make another worldwide showcase to announce price/UI and other info. 

Finally.

Around the Network

Last edited by Mr_No - on 12 September 2020

Mr_No said:
What's interesting is that they didn't just settle for a price announcement on Twitter, but a showcase.

I feel they either want to upstage Microsoft by pushing forward some announcements, or justify the price point.

They are announcing updates on games.

Expect a gameplay demo of Spiderman.  Demon Souls if that is a launch game like it was rumored to be. 

Nice. Tagging so I can tune in later on the 16th. 40 minutes and finally a price!

Mr_No said:

They have an entire launch lineup to talk about, and most importantly footage for said lineup.

There was no way they were just going to dump the price on twitter. launch games, date, price = these are all connected.

16th is gonna be one hell of a day for me.

Ps5 showcase + 3080 reviews coming out at the same day. It's almost as though they know what I will be buying for the holidays!

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread