By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Immortals Fenyx Rising looks promising

Which platform will you get the game for?

PC 4 10.26%

Stadia 0 0%

Xbox 4 10.26%

Playstation 5 12.82%

Switch 18 46.15%

will not get the game 8 20.51%

Total:39

It certainly looks better than it was first revealed and I'll be keeping a keen eye on it for sure.

Around the Network

I don't like last two ACs and I don't like BotW much - by some miracle I'd maybe like this game, but I highly doubt it.

It is nice to see both a major new IP, and another high profile current gen third party game releasing on Switch, day and date with the other versions to boot.

I suppose it wouldn't make much sense to make a game very clearly based on BOTW, then exclude the platform that has BOTW.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 11 September 2020

Any bets how long it will take until the main character gets modded into the BOTW-Link in the PC version?

Conina said:
Any bets how long it will take until the main character gets modded into the BOTW-Link in the PC version?

The main character is customizable so you won't even need mods.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Conina said:

The main character is customizable so you won't even need mods.

But you can't customize to become Link.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

German tech-news website Golem has a short videoshow of the gamplay and some comments. The comments are in german, but basically they say the fighting is more interesting and varied than Assassins Creed, they like the graphics especially the detailled animations and that they like the meta-jokes but see risks in it, because it might lose steam in the long run. If you don't understand german you can still watch the video, as the gameplay demo was in english, you understand at least that part:

https://video.golem.de/files/1/1/25025/immortals-hd.mp4?start=0.00

Last edited by Mnementh - on 11 September 2020

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

vivster said:

As far as I understand this is basically Breath of the Wild but for people who like 60fps.

Color me interested.

I thought your biggest problem with Breath of the Wild were the breakable weapons, not the framerate.

OT: It does look good and even fun. But I'll wait until I see more of it to decide if I'll get it or not.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Looks... Breathtaking (badum-tish).

It looks really good though, loving the visual style and art direction. Coupled with a good score, this could be an atmosphere winner for sure. If the gameplay matches and it holds plenty of content and good gameplay, it's a must-have for me. Looks promising for sure!

S.Peelman said:

The name sucks though. Every name with ‘Rise’, ‘Rises’ or ‘Rising’ in it sucks, so overdone. Trying to sound cool but it doesn’t. The old name for this game was better.

But it allows puns like "penis rising"