By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - EA getting slammed on social media for adding Colin Kaepernick to NFL 21 when he hasn't played since 2016

What a weird thing to be pissed about, its obviously and sadly politically motivated.
If they added Pele, Maradona - or any well known player not on that level - as free agents in Fifa people would be happy about it. They probably already do.

Around the Network

Keemstar and The Quartering.. what a dream team.

A rather miniscule "issue" compared to the numerous other issues I've seen with Madden 21...

Meh. People get outraged over everything. That said, it's strange that the anti-cancel culture people were perfectly fine with him being blacklisted. But, not going to buy a crap game either way.

Lol he's never going to play at this point, why add him?

Around the Network

Cool. Now add O.J. Simpson. That would make for some fun comments.

I wish I could be angry about these things.

Imagine not having anything bad going on in your life that is more important than a guy being in a game? Would be amazing.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:

Imagine not having anything bad going on in your life that is more important than a guy being in a game? Would be amazing.

Why cant you? You live in a warzone or something?

KLXVER said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Nope, privileged 1st world country.

Just feels like it's completely nothing in comparison to normal daily life. I'm just more concerned about my fruits and milk going out of date than a guy being listed in a game. 

Outrage culture just takes so much energy, man.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
KLXVER said:

Nope, privileged 1st world country.

Just feels like it's completely nothing in comparison to normal daily life. I'm just more concerned about my fruits and milk going out of date than a guy being listed in a game. 

Outrage culture just takes so much energy, man.

Well people dont like real life politics in their games. I get that.