By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the best looking next-gen console?

What's the best looking next-gen console?

Playstation 5 Physical 11 11.46%

Playstation 5 Digital 25 26.04%

Xbox Series X 50 52.08%

Xbox Series S 10 10.42%

Total:96

What's the best looking next-gen console?

My consoles are placed horizontally and I think he Series S will lookt he best in that position. The Series X will look bulky and the PS5s will look out of place.

Around the Network

PS5 will be the first time I ever have a console stand vertically.

Both Xbox Series consoles look much better than the PS5 design.

That said, I still don't really care for the look of the Series S; Series X looks the best.

Last edited by archbrix - on 08 September 2020

Subjective...

Think a better question would be which console's design do you prefer. And not what is the best-looking console.

I hate the look of the XSS, simply cause I fee its very unimaginative. I like the look of the XSX, seems functional and minimalist, both things I admire. I am drawn to the look of the PS5, simply cause it's not something I would have imagined at all or thought of myself. It's definitely an eye-catcher. I do wonder if it would age well though.

The one with the most RGB.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

The Switch.

Xbox Series X. I kind of like the monolith design. It kind of looks like a sleeker, taller GameCube.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

PS5 DE - 4/5
PS5 ----- 3.5/5
XBSX --- 3.5/5
XBSS --- 2/5

Xbox Series X.
It's dark, imposing tower design just screams power, plus of the four it looks the most neat and tidy.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 08 September 2020

I like the tower look of the Xbox series X