By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Series S design leaked, Confirmed at $300 this Holiday (Series X = $500)

ice said:
Price is what I expected, design isn’t bad but that two tone color scheme isn’t working. The black circle, giving me speaker or turntable vibes lol.

Looks like the adaptive controller was my first thought. 

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Think it's important to keep in mind the XSX and PS5 are more likely to be around $499.

Imagine the shock if they're $599? Which is still within the realm of possibility. 

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Fap worthy prices!

Your move Sony!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Seems the price for Series X also leaked, 499. Kind of surprised MS held off announcing the price for so long if it was always going to be 499. Guessing PS5 will likely be 499 as well for the disc version.

Around the Network

Series S at $300 USD and Series X at $500 is good value for what both offer hardware wise.

I'm still leaning towards the X myself, but I can see the appeal of the S and I think it should fill that niche well.

Someone should put the Windows Central article in the OP

I am not sure how to feel about leaks. I think the people who worked hard on the product deserve to present it to the world as they see fit. It sucks to steal the element of surprise from them.

That's the risk you run when you take too long to announce things though. The longer you sit on information the likelier it is to leak.

I'm not really sure who Brad Sams is, but he is gaining exposure and notoriety based on the work of others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

At least now this tiresome game of chicken between MS and Sony regarding price and release date can end, it was getting exceeding annoying.