By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Series S design leaked, Confirmed at $300 this Holiday (Series X = $500)

Series S at $300 USD and Series X at $500 is good value for what both offer hardware wise.

I'm still leaning towards the X myself, but I can see the appeal of the S and I think it should fill that niche well.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Unless WindowsCentral is contradicted, I've changed the thread title again.

Someone should put the Windows Central article in the OP

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Now we just have to wait for the PS5 to leak. 

padib was slapped on the wrist for being a naughty boy

It is time we get PS5 price and launch date leaked.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

I am not sure how to feel about leaks. I think the people who worked hard on the product deserve to present it to the world as they see fit. It sucks to steal the element of surprise from them.

That's the risk you run when you take too long to announce things though. The longer you sit on information the likelier it is to leak.

I'm not really sure who Brad Sams is, but he is gaining exposure and notoriety based on the work of others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

At least now this tiresome game of chicken between MS and Sony regarding price and release date can end, it was getting exceeding annoying.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Signalstar said:
I am not sure how to feel about leaks. I think the people who worked hard on the product deserve to present it to the world as they see fit. It sucks to steal the element of surprise from them.

That's the risk you run when you take too long to announce things though. The longer you sit on information the likelier it is to leak.

I'm not really sure who Brad Sams is, but he is gaining exposure and notoriety based on the work of others.

Yeah, found it a bit bloody rich when he tried to say at the end, "please remember to subscribe, I've been working hard to bring you this content...", and I just thought "what the hell did you do? Other than leak some info that wasn't yours to reveal."

Imagine having the gall to try some shit like that with a straight face.