By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you plan on getting the (rumored) Mario Collection?

Will you buy a 4-game HD Mario Collection?

Yes 39 68.42%

No 10 17.54%

Not Sure yet 8 14.04%

Total:57
vivster said:
Definitely would. When does it come out on PC?

It's already out

Spoiler!
Through emulation!

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Around the Network

Depends

If it's just low effort ports in HD, no way

If they are true remakes made from scratch with a new engine/Oddysey enginee, day 1

If they are remasters like Xenoblade Chronicles, with new textures, assets and some extra content I will wait for some reviews before buying

It depends on how much they updated the games. If 64 gets a full graphical overall I'll almost certainly get it or if Sunshine gets a full gameplay overall to iron out the problems I'll almost certainly get it. If if they're just upresed ports then I won't since I have all those games already. I want real improvements that make the experience fresh.

I will end up getting at but it's definitely not a priority. I love Mario games but this holidays going to be tight financially

I heard a rumor that I get it.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Yes, I would purchase said collection if it were to come out.

IcaroRibeiro said:
If they are remasters like Xenoblade Chronicles, with new textures, assets and some extra content I will wait for some reviews before buying

Xenoblade is a remake tho

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

SKMBlake said:

IcaroRibeiro said:

So, it doesn't reuse the Wii version engine? 

IcaroRibeiro said:
SKMBlake said:

So, it doesn't reuse the Wii version engine? 

Yep, it uses the Xenoblade 2 engine. They remade it so it can be on par with X2 (engine-wise and chara design wise)

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Definitely. I've been hoping the rumor is true.

My blog: CherokeeWriter on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva