By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why I'm not buying a PS5, or any of Sony's games, until they are heavily discounted on PC.

Jpcc86 said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Laptops have terrible battery life, and price to performance ratios compared to a self built tower. You also can't fix them easily.

To be honest im a bit disppointed by my current laptop, got it to use 3ds max to render 3d models (im an architect) and the office PC with the same specs does the same renders faster. As my boy Grantaire once said: I am agog! I am aghast!

its casue thermals. labtops, at best, have mediocre thermals, and its usually terrible, for the sake of portability. that cuts down on real life performance at it has to throttle more often.

meanwhile even a bog standerd office PC has comparativly great thermals

Around the Network

Yeah, I don't get the OP's perspective, getting a game 3 years early seems attractive if you're interested in the game,
Seems like alot of attraction for consoles these days is avoiding the amount of cheating on PC multiplayer also.

Cool story bro.

I think the most confusing is your tone here. You sound angry that you're not forced anymore to pay money for a useless plastic box when you should be happy. Consoles being worthless for a PC player is a good thing, they're supposed to be worthless and not give themselves artificial worth by locking us out on purpose. That's why I'm such a huge fan of Microsoft, who have been making their games available on PC for years. That's why I love this console launch so much, because it's 99% PC games.

Do you really want all consoles to be Nintendos?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Misinterpreting the word "Exploring"

Around the Network

If you have to patience to wait for ports that may or not may come to PC. That could take years or never, sure. The rest of us will enjoy playing games and not play the waiting game.

Also, why make a thread on future port begging, when the console isn't even out yet..

Last edited by hinch - on 30 August 2020

You forgot half assed port!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

One can hope they eventually support pc day 1 on releases like MS.

I'm more interested in why you feel the need to make a post about this very personal preference. Don't see it as important enough to share it with the world.

Drakrami said:
I'm more interested in why you feel the need to make a post about this very personal preference. Don't see it as important enough to share it with the world.

Seems like he needs someone to approve of his personal preference else he wont feel satisfied, also if someone disagrees he just reeeally wants to disagree with everyone else. espiecially since he took a definate stance from the beginning.

whatever op, whatever