By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Batman Trailer

Hiku said:

Batman beating that guy to a bloody pulp is still a better love story than Twilight.

No one hates Twilight with a burning passion more than Robert Pattinson himself. 

"What did you take from the set before leaving?" 

"My dignity." 

Around the Network

That guy he beat the hell out of should have been Taylor Lautner.

Ryotsu said:

Worst batmobile design I have ever seen

Worse than this?

CaptainExplosion said:
I don't get it. I heard their casting choice for Batman, but I see the trailer expecting it to suck only for it to not suck. Did they finally give Zach Snyder the boot or something?

Yes, they did. They got Matt Reeves, who actually knows how to direct.

The trailer looks amazing. Definitely a different, darker take on Batman in line with TDK. I got some Netflix DareDevil vibes when watching that trailer. And Battinson really fucked that dude up.

I also loved the "I am vengeance" line at the end. Remind you of anything?

Mandalore76 said:
Ryotsu said:

Worst batmobile design I have ever seen

Worse than this?

Yes

Around the Network
Ryotsu said:
Mandalore76 said:

Worse than this?

Yes

Agree to disagree then.  I found the Schumacher Batmobiles designed by Barbara Ling to be hideous.

So the new trailer just dropped

and I can confirm that my grin was just as big and stupid watching this one as the first trailer. It looks so good! Zoe looks great as Selina and I love how beautifully shot the action scenes are. I haven't been this hyped for a superhero flick since Endgame.

I would like a Batman film that isn't so focused on realism. Can we get a Gotham that is very gothic looking again like the Burton films? Or Art deco like TAS. Just something very unique. The trailer feels pretty bland. Batmobile is ugly and FFS Batman should cover his mouth.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

It's a nice trailer! I'm looking forward to it and hope it's a great film.

Looks pretty good.