By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Batman Trailer

Just keeps looking better.

Around the Network

It's a good trailer, in that I'm liking the look of the movie, but I feel like it's showing me a bit much. Sadly, that seems to be a trend with Hollywood these days...just put the whole damn movie in the trailers. Really wish they'd show a bit more restraint.

Zoe Kravitz does look fantastic as Catwoman though. I've never really seen her in much of anything (that I'm aware of), but this might well be the role she was born to play.

Just feels like another Nolan-like film. Can't stand his films. Wish they would bring a gothic look back to Batman-like TAS or the Burton films. They had a style to the city. Also Batman's mask needs a chin guard. Nags at me every Batman film.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Speaking of Batman, IGN just put out a nice essay on Beyond:

Make Michael Keaton as Old Bruce happen, WB!

TallSilhouette said:

Make Michael Keaton as Old Bruce happen, WB!

That's already happening. He's going to be in the Flash movie, as well as the Batgirl movie they're making for HBO Max. 

Around the Network

Based on what I've seen, I think Pattinson will make for a GREAT Batman... Not so sure about his Bruce Wayne though.
Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman/Selina Kyle looks very promising and could potentially steal the show.
I'm going into this one cautiously optimistic.

Leynos said:

Just feels like another Nolan-like film. Can't stand his films. Wish they would bring a gothic look back to Batman-like TAS or the Burton films. They had a style to the city. Also Batman's mask needs a chin guard. Nags at me every Batman film.

Insiders are saying this Batman IS gonna have a different vibe to it, though. They said it'll be more focused on Batman/Bruce's detective work.

And this movie's gonna be sick, I can tell. The latest trailer once again hits it out of the park, topping the previous ones in ways I didn't think would be possible much like the others before it. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up because it's WB, who have a spotty track record with their superhero films, but dammit, I can't really help it, it just looks that mind-blowing.

Rejoice!

https://www.metacritic.com/movie/the-batman/critic-reviews

The Bat appears to have another banger on his hands! Sounds like everything I hoped it would be. Can't wait to see for myself this weekend!

The Joker's deleted scene from the movie. They were right to cut it as it would distract from the villain at hand (Riddler) but what an interesting, creepy take on the icon! This clip on its own would make an excellent trailer for the sequel.