By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What was the First Movie You Saw in Theaters?

Tagged games:

Whether you watch movies in theaters often or rarely, nearly everyone has a first time going to the cinema. What movie did you see the first time you went to a movie theater?

For me it was Toy Story. I was three years old when it came out. My mom took my brother and I to see the movie. Obviously Toy Story is a great movie and a good one to start off with. I love watching movies, especially in the theater. I am in film school right now studying to become a director. Maybe I can trace my interest all the way back to Toy Story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Honey, I shrunk the Kids is the earliest I remember going to the cinema, but cant say for sure if it was the first time.
To this day I love that film.

Either Return of the Jedi or Superman III. Can't remember which. Jedi was at the drive-in and Superman was in a theater, though.

I think it might have been Beethoven. I'd have been four years old. I remember enjoying it a lot.

How the fuck would I still know that?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

The Brave Little Toaster is the oldest movie I can remember seeing in theaters anyway. It was an '80s Disney musical about living appliances searching for their owner who has long since moved out of the home where they were stored. I don't think many people even remember it now. I recall loving it at the time. Although it's worth saying that my family didn't go to theaters often because there simply weren't any nearby.

Last edited by Jaicee - on 02 August 2020

The Land Before Time

Who knows, that’s such a long time ago, and I was so young, that that’s impossible to remember. It was probably some Disney animated movie, when I was a kid we used to go to one every christmas. If I had to guess it was probably like Beauty and the Beast or The Little Mermaid or something.

It was probably Lion King, but I can't say with certainty.

No idea, I remember my parents taking me and my brother and sister but I don't recall what the movie was. I do remember I lost my Lakers cap that day.