Forums - Movies Discussion - What was the First Movie You Saw in Theaters?

Tagged games:

No idea, I remember my parents taking me and my brother and sister but I don't recall what the movie was. I do remember I lost my Lakers cap that day.

Around the Network

Quoted myself instead of editing. :-/

The first movie I can remember seeing in theaters was Land Before Time and I would of been 5 years old.

Toy Story 2, for sure. Maybe Tarzan, but that's a little fuzzy. It would've been earlier in 1999, and I can't remember. If I was ever brought when I was under 2 and a half, I can't remember.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

PS4: 130 mil (was 100 million) Xbox One: 55 mil (was 50 mil) Switch: 110 million (was 73, then 96 million)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Snow White. The animated Disney film. For a log time Disney refused to release it on VHS so they still only showed it in a theatre.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Pokemon the Movie - Mewtwo strikes back
was my first movie I ever watched in a theater.
I still have my promotional pikachu card, with that awesome thunderbolt and charge attack which I always included in my Dark Raichu deck.

I think it was the 90s re-release of Star Wars A New Hope.

I believe it was The Never Ending Story. I don't have much memory of seeing the movie. But, I recall that my dad took me to an amazing place called The International House of Pancakes before the movie. The thought of going to an important pancake restaurant was huge, and has stuck with me for 36 years since.

I think it was Lion King.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Finding Nemo