By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - What's the last movie you saw in a theater?

Tagged games:

The Invisible Man if I remember correctly, it released just a couple of weeks before the quarantine started.

Around the Network

Star Wars Rise of Skywalker.

And before that it was Star Wars Rise of Skywalker, because I’d seen it twice.

axumblade said:
Went to the drive in and watched The Shining and Jurassic Park double feature. Since the regular theaters are all closed, I'm loving the drive in

I love The Shining.   "Wendy, Wendy, I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna bash your brains in...I'm just gonna bash the fu...."

I watched Onward. Cute, decent Pixar movie. Watched it back in early March before all of this mess blew up.

No drive-in theater close by, unfortunately. The only drive-in is 50 miles (82 km) from where I live.

Sonic some days after release, I don't go to theaters that much anymore.

I know... my English sucks.

Around the Network

1917, on February the 14th, to celebrate finishing my last day of radiation therapy.

It was an excellent movie, really impressive filmmaking. I guess it'll be my last for quite a while as there ain't no way I'm setting foot in a cinema again until I've been vaccinated against COVID-19.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

JRPGfan said:

dont judge.... but abit of a pixar fan so...

axumblade said:
Went to the drive in and watched The Shining and Jurassic Park double feature. Since the regular theaters are all closed, I'm loving the drive in

We actually have open theaters here in denmark ^-^'

How smart was it to go see this movie mid pandemic? probably not very smart.... though we did it in a area with very few cases of covid.
This was back when spread wasn't on the raise either, were we had like 10-20 cases a day or so (in the entire country).

Thankfully you don't have to touch anything except maybe some food from the concession stands with the drive in option. South Carolina is a cesspool for Covid-19

"Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" in July 2017.

Last movie I saw was either Bombshell or Birds of Prey. Can't remember which one I saw last, but I remember seeing Bombshell around Valentine's Day.

Last time for myself I drove an hour to watch Interstellar at 70mm. Since I have a projector at home, anything sub 70mm I can watch just as well at home.

Last time I went to the theater was with my kids to watch the Lion King 3D, meh.