By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What's the last movie you saw in a theater?

Tagged games:

1917, on February the 14th, to celebrate finishing my last day of radiation therapy.

It was an excellent movie, really impressive filmmaking. I guess it'll be my last for quite a while as there ain't no way I'm setting foot in a cinema again until I've been vaccinated against COVID-19.

Around the Network

"Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" in July 2017.

Last movie I saw was either Bombshell or Birds of Prey. Can't remember which one I saw last, but I remember seeing Bombshell around Valentine's Day.

Last time for myself I drove an hour to watch Interstellar at 70mm. Since I have a projector at home, anything sub 70mm I can watch just as well at home.

Last time I went to the theater was with my kids to watch the Lion King 3D, meh.

Logan.

There are no theaters in my town. To be honest, I went to a theater only a couple of times in my entire life.

Around the Network

Spider-Man Far From Home. 3rd best Spidey film behind 1 and 2 Raimi films.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Pretty sure it was a random Mexican movie, last year.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Sonic the Hedgehog back in February which was like right before everything really closed and got put on lockdown here. Someone from a previous screening had left a like half-eaten tub of popcorn and drink on the seat and were a complete animal with it, it was all sticky and shit. So obviously that put me in a weird position of "well now the people who bought the seats next to me are gonna think I fucking put that there", so I had to go fucking clean up that mess in front of other people who probably DID think it was mine. I might as well have been working there in that moment. Keep in mind this was also as COVID was really becoming a fucking thing so that just made me paranoid as well having to even touch any of that. Disgusting fucks like that are probably why it spread so quickly, thank god I washed my hands multiple times and didn't touch anywhere else.

other than that it was prob the best video game movie i've ever seen so it was at least a good one to end on

Star Wars 8.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Parasite. After it won Best Picture, my local theater was playing it. My wife and I went and saw it knowing nothing about the plot. We both loved it. Amazing movie.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)