By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - What's the last movie you saw in a theater?

Tagged games:

Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn, did not enjoy it. I have a group of friends that I use to go to the movies with at least once a month. Sadly I think COVID-19 put an end to that at least till there a vaccine.

Around the Network

I saw The Lighthouse on February 8th. I thought it was a phenomenal film.
Some of the cinemas here are partially open again, so I should take advantage of that and support them. Unfortunately the program is rather weak. The movies that appeal to me usually gets released in the winter months, and due to the pandemic, this years summer program is particularly thin.
I will absolutely see TENET though, when it get released here in a month. I am not really a fan of Christopher Nolan's movies (except a few), but I have a lot of respect for the guy and his ambitions, so I always give him an extra chance.

King Kong is a really good classic btw.

I think the last movie I saw in theaters was just mercy... might have been jojo rabbit... I enjoyed both!

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Please don't let this be my last theatre experience

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse.

Fantastic movie, well worth the ticket to see it early.

Around the Network

I think it was Birds of Prey, which I thought was pretty meh. Enjoyed other flicks shortly before the pandemic though like 1917 and Just Mercy. Streaming has thankfully been picking up the slack. Last film I enjoyed was Greyhound.

Probably Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald either at the end of 2018 or at the very beginning of 2019.
Wasn't the biggest fan of the first but wow this one was way worse.

Once upon a time in hollywood

Sonic The Hedgehog... on valentine's day... and I had sushi afterwards. It was a good day!

Jexi, altought it was a 2019 movie for you guys.
Then The Invisible Man is likely the newest movie I saw.
I went there every week before the pandemic closed them here on March.