By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What's the last movie you saw in a theater?

Tagged games:

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Please don't let this be my last theatre experience

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse.

Fantastic movie, well worth the ticket to see it early.

I think it was Birds of Prey, which I thought was pretty meh. Enjoyed other flicks shortly before the pandemic though like 1917 and Just Mercy. Streaming has thankfully been picking up the slack. Last film I enjoyed was Greyhound.

Probably Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald either at the end of 2018 or at the very beginning of 2019.
Wasn't the biggest fan of the first but wow this one was way worse.

Once upon a time in hollywood

Around the Network

The Invisible Man if I remember correctly, it released just a couple of weeks before the quarantine started.

Star Wars Rise of Skywalker.

And before that it was Star Wars Rise of Skywalker, because I’d seen it twice.

axumblade said:
Went to the drive in and watched The Shining and Jurassic Park double feature. Since the regular theaters are all closed, I'm loving the drive in

I love The Shining.   "Wendy, Wendy, I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna bash your brains in...I'm just gonna bash the fu...."

I watched Onward. Cute, decent Pixar movie. Watched it back in early March before all of this mess blew up.

No drive-in theater close by, unfortunately. The only drive-in is 50 miles (82 km) from where I live.

Sonic some days after release, I don't go to theaters that much anymore.

I know... my English sucks.