By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate The Xbox Games Showcase

How Would You Rate The Xbox Game Showcase?

10 9 5.26%

9 11 6.43%

8 32 18.71%

7 19 11.11%

6 35 20.47%

5 24 14.04%

4 19 11.11%

3 11 6.43%

2 7 4.09%

1 4 2.34%

Total:171

So there was a preeshow and postshow? I uad no clue. Was there anything noteworthy in thouse?

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

I will go with 7.5/10. They showed a lot of games that has me excited to play on my PC. The problem is with Halo...

If you told me this game was in early access... I'd believe you... The gameplay itself looked fun but hot damn, the visuals was worse than I was expecting. Some aspects look fine but others just look meh. Gamepass is gonna be killer though.

Watch this trailer in 4k/60 if you want to see the visuals, remember this game was designed on base Xbox One hardware.

Terrible, Microsoft can brag all they want about their tech and game pass but without great exclusives there’s no reason to buy an Xbox.

6/10.

Probably 7/10 with some pre-show announcements included

Last edited by derpysquirtle64 - on 23 July 2020

I give it a 9, really loved this one:

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I will go with 7.5/10. They showed a lot of games that has me excited to play on my PC. The problem is with Halo...

If you told me this game was in early access... I'd believe you... The gameplay itself looked fun but hot damn, the visuals was worse than I was expecting. Some aspects look fine but others just look meh. Gamepass is gonna be killer though.

Watch this trailer in 4k/60 if you want to see the visuals, remember this game was designed on base Xbox One hardware.

But I thought they said xbox series x games wont be held back by weaker hardware?

vonny said:
Azzanation said:

But I thought they said xbox series x games wont be held back by weaker hardware?

Its not, its running at 4k/60fps on the Series X, you know.. next gen standards. plus possibly a lot more detail and effects. Will have to wait and see the base X1 version for comparison footage to see what they sacrificed for base hardware. Ray Tracing seems to also be absent in the trailers, something believed to be patched in later. 

Also keep in mind, this game hasn't gone gold, its still being developed as we speak.

IcaroRibeiro said:

Meh...am I the only one that I find irritating it's the second time they show this game and they haven't yet explained what is it about? I get it, cute animals, I get it "new age" stuff .... so what ? 

Last edited by freebs2 - on 23 July 2020

freebs2 said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Meh...am I the only one that I find irritating it's the second time they show this game and they haven't yet explained what is it about? I get it, cute animals, I get "new age" stuff .... so what ? 

Nope, it's something that irked. To show a game twice without even showing a glimpse of the gameplay is really annoying lol. It obviously has potential but I wont get excited until I see how it plays

Decent announcements, lacking in substance for them.

B-