By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you pre-ordering PS5 on August 6th ? (Rumored SoP date)

Back to OP, unlikely to ever consider a PS5 purchase if frame rates are still 30. Sorry, cannot do it, unless I decided PC gaming wasn't an option.

Around the Network

My weakness for soulsgames will make me buy one but i do not preorder.

Random_Matt said:
Back to OP, unlikely to ever consider a PS5 purchase if frame rates are still 30. Sorry, cannot do it, unless I decided PC gaming wasn't an option.

Will definitely be 30. Its a shame. That's why Im considering jump into PC gaming.

Only if there is a good launch game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

EnricoPallazzo said:
Random_Matt said:

Will definitely be 30. Its a shame. That's why Im considering jump into PC gaming.

Well you certainly have time till the new Ryzen CPU's land.

Around the Network
a08andan said:
Hasnt most retailers already made preordering available in a sense? Here in Sweden we have been able to preorder for months now. I preordered in May. However it is not a preorder per say, it is rather you reserve a place on a list and then when they get assigned consoles they will use that list as a queue of sorts. I thought that was available in more countries :P

I think not being able to pre-order until a certain date is an American thing. It's weird! As a fellow European I'm used to stores accepting pre-orders from the moment something is known to exist.

Oh, and don't they have to pay in advance for pre-orders in America too? So weird!

I will preorder too.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Yes. I would preorder a PS5 even if Spider-Man: Miles Morales were the only launch game I was interested in.

Yes cause there's no money down and I can cancel anytime if needed.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

I'll do as soon as Amazon have it available for pre-order, and will wait for the time of release to see dollar exchange ratio and my savings to confirm or cancel.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."