By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you pre-ordering PS5 on August 6th ? (Rumored SoP date)

If the price is ok and theres an exclusive game I want to play at launch, then sure.

Around the Network

Preordering straight away.

Unless it's 800 or over.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Considering the title of this thread, it seems like there should be a poll.

Nope, still feel like I don't have enough info on the ps5/xsx to determine which one I'll get. Leaning towards xbox at this point since the games Sony showed so far looked pretty underwhelming.

Is demon's souls a launch title? same answer

Last edited by jenpol - on 23 July 2020

Around the Network
GamingRabbit said:
Like I said in a similar thread; No I'm not.
PS1, PS2 and most importantly PS3 backwards compatibillity would have made me, but without...
I'm going to wait until I can get the disc drive version for below 400€

You're a PC-gamer?

EnricoPallazzo said:
twintail said:

1) most games

2) frame rate boosts possible.

3) resolution boosts possible.

We've known this fora few months already.

You only have to look at the PS4pro to know how BC is gonna work. It's the same thing but stronger.

I dont think its clear at all how it will work.

Can I get my Bllodborne straight out of the box and play it at 4k 60fps/4k 30fps/1080p 60fps or will I have to wait for a developer patch?

If it depends on a patch that I have no idea when it will come, and if it will come, and my only advantage will be to play it at steady 30fps (since the original game suffers with it) then it will be a huge disappointment.

I still can't play GTA4 on Xbox One X at more than 720p 30fps because the developer/microsoft never released a patch...

Most games will be locked via code, DF already explored this. Not many games will have a magical 60 FPS boost, it is not a question of throwing better specs at it.

No, I'm gonna wait for a "must have" title that can't be played on my PS4. Maybe hold out for a PS5 Pro.

Signature goes here!

Back to OP, unlikely to ever consider a PS5 purchase if frame rates are still 30. Sorry, cannot do it, unless I decided PC gaming wasn't an option.

My weakness for soulsgames will make me buy one but i do not preorder.