By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Sony will respond Game Pass?

If they ever will, I mean. Sure they now allow that some Ps now games to be downloaded to run locally, but game pass is actually gaining some traction. 

Around the Network

They'll respond by continuing to make great exclusives.

All depends on how Ps5/Series S/X does. If the Series S/X is competitive, I think they might make a serious effort with PSNow as an alternative to gamepass (amongst other things). If they sell meh in comparison, Sony might not care very much.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

They don't feel like they need it to sell PlayStation. I'd welcome something like Game Pass on PlayStation, but who knows if Sony will do it.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

By continuing to release games that people are willing to pay for to own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

They can start by expanding PS Now into more countries.

'We'll pass'.

The real question is:

Why Sony has to respond to Gamepass??

They will respond as soon as they have something to compete with.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Does Game[ass actually make money? I mean they can boast about numbers but I mean neflix has the most subscriptions but leaks more cash than a sieve.