By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase announced for the 20th

Around the Network

SMTV,NMH3 and Bayo 3 or bust

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

A new direct is always good news but it seems like it won't have any new game announcements? If so, that will be a bummer.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Some games was leaked

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Partners huh. Not Great, Not Terrible

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Cutting it a little close.
Partners' showcase, huh?
So, it'll likely be 3rd party, indie, and other devs that they collaborates with.
i.e.: Platinum, Square Enix, SEGA/Atlus, Namco, etc.

I'm not expecting it to show anything of interest to me, but honestly if they just give us a proper look at No More Heroes 3 or a release date for Doom Eternal, that'd be enough for me.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 20 July 2020

curl-6 said:
I'm expecting it to be a total failure, but honestly if they just give us a proper look at No More Heroes 3 or a release date for Doom Eternal, that'd make it worth it for me.

On brand.

Shaunodon said:
curl-6 said:
I'm expecting it to be a total failure, but honestly if they just give us a proper look at No More Heroes 3 or a release date for Doom Eternal, that'd make it worth it for me.

On brand.

I'm just being realistic. They haven't had a showing I considered good since E3 2019, so why would I have great expectations for this one? No point building up high hopes only to be disappointed.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 20 July 2020

Development partners means like, half their first party output, if they do announce new games.