By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase announced for the 20th

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

All I really want is Bayonetta 3 at this point

I don't expect it but if they actually showed Bayo 3 that would redeem the entire fucking year for me.

Around the Network
Leynos said:
curl-6 said:

From memory, there wasn't a single thing in that one for me.

Terry in Smash. TMS#FE. Deadly Premonition 2. Xenoblade.  For you or not it was good.

So DLC for a game I have zero interest in, a re-release of a game I consider trash, the sequel to one of the worst games I've played in my life, and a port of a game I already played in 2011. That doesn't meet my standard of "good".

Last edited by curl-6 - on 20 July 2020

curl-6 said:
Leynos said:

Terry in Smash. TMS#FE. Deadly Premonition 2. Xenoblade.  For you or not it was good.

So DLC for a game I consider trash, a re-release of a game I consider trash, the sequel to one of the worst games I've played in my life, and a port of a game I already played in 2011. That doesn't meet my standard of "good".

I have to admit, I've never seen someone call Smash trash. Props for braveness I guess. 

Oh fuck it actually happened!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Better than nothing!

Around the Network

Look, I don't wanna be overly negative. If I go in not expecting anything I save myself the pain of being let down, that's all.

The Japanese tweet confirms it's ten minutes long, and we know its only games already announced, so its just not prudent for me to let myself build into a state of hype and high expectation.

Like I say, just give me a release date for Doom Eternal and/or a gameplay trailer for No More Heroes 3, and I'll be happy.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 20 July 2020

curl-6 said:
Leynos said:

So DLC for a game I consider trash, a re-release of a game I consider trash, the sequel to one of the worst games I've played in my life, and a port of a game I already played in 2011. That doesn't meet my standard of "good".

Now that ladies and gentlemen what we call a hot take. A very bad one at that.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

curl-6 said:
Leynos said:

Well, Nintendo is making these to appeal to most of their fanbase. You're certainly allowed to have opinions that are different from the majority... but unless Nintendo decides to take "direct" to the next level and make personal ones for each Nintendo fan, you're probably going to wind up being disappointed.

Leynos said:
curl-6 said:

Now that ladies and gentlemen what we call a hot take. A very bad one at that.

God forbid I don't worship everything Nintendo releases.

JWeinCom said:
curl-6 said:

Well, Nintendo is making these to appeal to most of their fanbase. You're certainly allowed to have opinions that are different from the majority... but unless Nintendo decides to take "direct" to the next level and make personal ones for each Nintendo fan, you're probably going to wind up being disappointed.

They've had plenty of directs that I thought were great. September 2019 just wasn't one of them.