By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase announced for the 20th

Well, good to see something is happening.

Would be cool if they showed something related to SMTV but, if that doesn't happen, which it most probably won't, I'd also be happy if P4G was announced for Switch. Seeing Bayo 3 would be cool too, but I'm not getting my hopes up for that neither.

If they show Bravely Default II, I'm guessing they will give a release date and will show what changes they have made to the game based on the feedback for the demo. 

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Leynos said:

Now that ladies and gentlemen what we call a hot take. A very bad one at that.

God forbid I don't worship everything Nintendo releases.

Im not a big fan of Smash either, but Ultimate is a pretty damn impressive game. The word "trash" should be reserved to games that are made without any passion and barely work.

Marth said:

Likely candidates for today:

Panzer Dragoon

Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles

Doom Eternal

Bravely Default II

LEGO StarWars: The Skywalker Saga

Hollow Knight: Silksong

Panzer Dragoon came out like 4 months ago.

Marth said:
KLXVER said:

Panzer Dragoon came out like 4 months ago.

It did? lol completely missed that. Was under the impression it comes winter 2020.

Well January and February are winter. Although I think it was shadow dropped during the Direct in March.

mZuzek said:
KLXVER said:

Im not a big fan of Smash either, but Ultimate is a pretty damn impressive game. The word "trash" should be reserved to games that are made without any passion and barely work.

Calling Xenoblade Definitive Edition a "port" was quite dismissive too, for how much was improved and added to the game. I haven't played many ports with a whole new soundtrack.

That's a stretch, also. 

The only thing new is the arrangements. It's the same soundtrack. Gaur Plain is still Gaur Plain; Mechanical Rhythm is still Mechanical Rhythm; Engage the Enemy is still Engage the Enemy. And so on.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
mZuzek said:

Calling Xenoblade Definitive Edition a "port" was quite dismissive too, for how much was improved and added to the game. I haven't played many ports with a whole new soundtrack.

That's a stretch, also. 

The only thing new is the arrangements. It's the same soundtrack. Gaur Plain is still Gaur Plain; Mechanical Rhythm is still Mechanical Rhythm; Engage the Enemy is still Engage the Enemy. And so on.

Well at least the character models doesnt look like PS1 shovelware anymore.

PAOerfulone said:
mZuzek said:

That's a stretch, also. 

They remade the music and slightly remixed it. Not to mention the graphical overhaul. Fixing the sidequests. Hints in battle. Better menus. A lot of QOL fixes. A new mode with the battle arena. The additional 20 hours of content with FC. A lot was added to the game. Great remake and my 3rd time rebuilding colony 6.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Just show me Bayonetta 3 and I'll be happy. NMH 3 and SMT 5 would be nice to.

I wanna see Yokai Watch 4 western release.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

The subtitle is interesting, does it mean they might intends to split their regular general directs in multiple format and spread them over time ?
Maybe they’ll focus on 3rd and 2nd parties today and have an other mini sooner than later for 1st party stuff.