Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the best controller/joystick ever made?

I don't have a #1, so I'll put here my top 3 in no particular order:

- SNES

- Dualshock 1/2

- Xbox 360

Honorable mention: Wiimote (Haven't tried it much, but I enjoyed the motion controls)

Also, it's my birthday, so take this while you think:

Around the Network

Wiimote + Nunchuk.

The pointer makes aiming a breeze, motion controls added new tactile joy to gameplay, the analogue stick and buttons feel good, it fits comfortably in the hands, and being split into two separate pieces allows me to sit with my hands further apart which is more comfortable.

And happy date o' birth man, hope ya have a grand one.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

Wiimote + Nunchuk.

The pointer makes aiming a breeze, motion controls added new tactile joy to gameplay, the analogue stick and buttons feel good, it fits comfortably in the hands, and being split into two separate pieces allows me to sit with my hands further apart which is more comfortable.

I played Wii Sports once, but without the nunchuck.

Xbox 360, Fisher Price Game Cube and Wii U Gamepad.

360 was my favourite overall. It felt so good when you touched the right places

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network

Snes
Dualshock 4
Xbox 360

Xbox One for me. Excellent ergonomics, fits my hands like a glove.

Xbox One controller.

XBox 360 or Switch Pro in terms of versatility. I prefer the Wiimote/Nunchuck and Gamecube for games designed with those in mind, but a lot of games just don't work with those.

Sega Saturn best d pad ever
PS vita heard this d pad is better than all playstation d pads .
Xbox One I enjoy this dpad more than xbox 360 d pad and its more fluid than any nintendo d pad for fighting games
Snes for street fighter hadokens . Talking about fighters not overall best though both xbox 360 and Sega Saturn 3d controller are best overall for other genres 

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 15 July 2020

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber