By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the best controller/joystick ever made?

DualShock 4 is hands down the best controller for TV and Gamepad gaming so far from my experiences.

The Logitech G29 is the best O have used for racing games, but I do want to try out a top end Thrustmaster set up next gen.

The Aim controller is the best for 1st person Shooters.

Can’t speak to which are the best VR controllers as I have only used the Move and Windows Vr controllers at any length. I feel pretty confident in saying that almost anything is probably better than PS Move and Windows VR Controllers.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

While we're here, check out my Nintendo controller history pic. I'm missing a few and there's a lot I don't want to put on the wall because I still use them (Wii U, Switch, 3DS, purple GameCube, etc). Need to track down my GBA and dig out one of my DS systems...

https://twitter.com/d21lewis/status/1277027115406409732?s=19