Animal Crossing 18 21.43%

Wii ____ 5 5.95%

Ring Fit Adventure 0 0%

ARMS 1 1.19%

Labo 2 2.38%

Nintendogs 1 1.19%

Other 6 7.14%

Total:84

Of Nintendo's new IPs since the year 2000, which do you think is the best, and why?

Around the Network

From the ones that came to my mind, Splatoon.
Fun and easy to play online matches with a great artstyle. With the first one I played entire days just thinking "one more match and then I go to do another thing".
That never happend.

Edit: Forgot about Xenoblade. I give it to Xenoblade, then Splatoon.

In the case of Xenoblade, I played the four games and loved all of them, althought have not finished the first one.

Started with X and loved the open world.

Torna and 2 made me cried. Specially Torna.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Would it be a stretch to count Metroid Prime as an original IP, even though it's still Metroid?

Saying that, it'd be close between that and Xenoblade, and I'd still lean Xenoblade because I like it more.

Xenoblade games are long but very memorable experiences. Each of the games have managed to blow me away in some fashion, with their scope and general beauty. The only downside is that I can never find time to keep playing them all again.

Pikmin, of course.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Rhythm Heaven

Around the Network

Well, because none of these other games speak to me....Xenoblade.

Animal Crossing, and it's not even close.
Animal Crossing is one my most beloved game franchises. And it's the only ongoing Nintendo 21st Century IP that has become huge. Wii (Sports, Fit, etc.) and Nintendogs were huge, but they've been dead since after the 3DS and Wii U days. Who knows if they'll ever be revived? Animal Crossing is not Mario, Pokemon or Zelda level. But it's a heck of a lot more relevant to most players and consumers than Kirby, Metroid, or Star Fox.
Xenoblade Chronicles is great, but it's an honorable mention and not the main attraction.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Easily Wii Sports.  It was a cultural phenomenon, and I personally had a lot of enjoyment with these games too.

The "new" thing I liked even more this century was Advance Wars, but that IP technically existed in Japan in the 20th century.  To me and other North Americans it was new IP, and it's in my top 10 games of all time.

Lego city! oh hmm.

I couldn't get into any of those titles, not even Xenoblade. I played it for half an hour and put it down, never picked it back up again. Pikmin 3 was fun for a couple hours / sessions. Splatoon not for me (by my kids enjoyed it). Labo robot build still unfinished. Haven't played the rest. But combined we did put in over 500 hours into lego city undercover, close to a 1000 with the 4 of us.

Nintendo, remains Mario and Zelda for me :/

Of all the ones mentioned, Xenoblade is the one Ive enjoyed the most, so thats the one.

Honorable mention: Golden Sun.