Animal Crossing 18 21.43%

Wii ____ 5 5.95%

Ring Fit Adventure 0 0%

ARMS 1 1.19%

Labo 2 2.38%

Nintendogs 1 1.19%

Other 6 7.14%

Total:84

Xenoblade easy. I love The Last Story and feel it's very underrated but it's only a published game.. Chibi Robo and Captain Rainbow and other obscure but interesting IPs were just that. Interesting. Xenoblade is one of the best IPs the last decade period and easily Nintendo's best in terms of quality. Splatoon is neat in that is has the Jet Set Radio vibe and it's fun for a while but I never play it that long. ARMS is a decent Virtual On clone. Xenoblade is so rich tho. Storytelling. Worlds to explore. Characters. Worldbuilding and amazing music. When it comes to publishing The Wonderful 101 and Astral Chain are some of my fave games released on any platform in the last 10 years.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Out of the games on the Poll Splatoon has my most played hours. 300+ on Wii U and 1000+ on Switch.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

There are countless great ones, but I have to go with Xenoblade. Such a phenomenal franchise. I've said this in another thread, but this series deserves Final Fantasy level sales.

1doesnotsimply

Mar1217 said:
Factually, the title would go to Splatoon. I mean they basically invigorated the market with an innovative 3rd person shooter aiming for younger audiences while getting pretty much any demographic in it and becoming one of the few shooters actually popular in Japan.

In my heart it's Xenoblade though ...

Everytime I describe splatoon as a shooter game I have to think twice because my favourite weapon type is the umbrella lol.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I was going to pick Ring Fit Adventure but Wii Sports is just too good.

Around the Network

I think somehow i enjoyed Metroid Prime 2 much and then Splatoon 2, just a weird thought in my mind. Because i loved playing the local multiplayer mode with my friends irl as much as Half-Life Deathmatch i used to play LAN party a lot.

Style Savvy

Is such a feel good series and incredibly addictive, the gameplay loop of matching up styles, discovering new fashion items the more you progress and helping out all these character through the game, with a handful of them having a decent character arc that makes it feel like there is a sense of progression, plus all the activities you can do make this one of my favorite current Nintendo series. Is a fashion game with a ton of effort, depth and meaningful things to do.

I also love that every entry manages to be better than the last one.

Animal Crossing is just phenomenal

Also love Splatoon. Playing only both in the last weeks

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 14 July 2020

I feel like none of these IPs are as stellar as Mario, Zelda or Metroid. It's something I think Nintendo has been lacking these last two decades, an IP that can rival Nintendo's own biggest productions and the biggest AAA titles of each year. Something in particular they're missing is an action-adventure game different than Zelda.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I voted Animal Crossing. My personal favourite from the options.
Honorable mention:- Wii series.
It has been pointed out in this thread that Chibi Robo qualifies for this list. As i have just realised , it indeed does. So with thought my actual vote would be very close. Not sure if i could pick between Animal Crossing and "Other" (ie Chibi Robo)

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!