Animal Crossing 18 21.43%

Wii ____ 5 5.95%

Ring Fit Adventure 0 0%

ARMS 1 1.19%

Labo 2 2.38%

Nintendogs 1 1.19%

Other 6 7.14%

Total:84

I suppose Astral Chain would qualify since Nintendo owns the IP? If so then it has my vote.
Of the Nintendo developed ones I'll go with Pikmin.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

Xenoblade hands down. It has quickly become one of my favorite JRPG franchises and can't wait to see what they do with Xeno 3 or X2.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

The first Xenoblade is possibly my favorite game of all time so my vote goes to Xenoblade.

If it was just 'series' rather than IP, the Mario&Luigi RPG series would easily be my pick no question.

Assuming they don't count, I'd have to go with Splatoon.

KLXVER said:
Rhythm Heaven

Despite having it as a signature, I completely forgot about that one. Tied with Xenoblade xD

I hope we get a new Rhythm Heaven for Switch sooner than later...

PD: Despite not being too succesful and being a co-production with the now defunct CING, Hotel Dusk and Last Window were terrific games with great and "mature" stories and characters. Nintendo doesn't have too many of those...

Around the Network

Animal crossing. About time kids learn about mortgages

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Xenoblade for me too; the first game is one of my top 10 games of the 2010s, with its fantastic world, story, gameplay, and soundtrack, and while X and 2 aren't quite in the same amazing league, they're still good games.

Splatoon is a close second for its awesome sense of style, tight gameplay, and for helping popularize gyro aiming.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 15 July 2020

My vote went to Xenoblade, even though I don't consider that a new franchise, I consider it the latest spiritual successor of Xenogears.

Animal Crossing and Wii Sports/Wii Fit would be my runners up. Those two franchises had a significant impact on me since 2000.

Ring Fit Adventure and ARMs are both games I played a lot, and in fact, Ring Fit Adventure is probably going to be a game I play a lot of for a while to come.

Pikmin and Splatoon are irrelevant to me, While I had hopes for them, they didn't turn out to be my thing. Splatoon might have been more fun as a Wii game with IR aiming, and Pikmin more fun as an open world sandbox game instead of a puzzle game.

I have never played Nintendogs or Labo

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Easily Xenoblade, my 2nd favourite franchise behind Zelda.

Jumpin said:
My vote went to Xenoblade, even though I don't consider that a new franchise, I consider it the latest spiritual successor of Xenogears.

Animal Crossing and Wii Sports/Wii Fit would be my runners up. Those two franchises had a significant impact on me since 2000.

Ring Fit Adventure and ARMs are both games I played a lot, and in fact, Ring Fit Adventure is probably going to be a game I play a lot of for a while to come.

Pikmin and Splatoon are irrelevant to me, While I had hopes for them, they didn't turn out to be my thing. Splatoon might have been more fun as a Wii game with IR aiming, and Pikmin more fun as an open world sandbox game instead of a puzzle game.

I have never played Nintendogs or Labo

A spiritual successor would still be considered a separate/new IP.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261