By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are you from ?

I'm from Spain, living in Barcelona.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Born in America.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Born in the Netherlands, moved to Canada 18 years ago. My father was also born in the Netherlands, mother in Indonesia. Father's side comes from Germany and Belgium.

Australia, where we ride kangaroos to work and wrestle crocodiles on the weekends. 

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Australia, where we ride kangaroos to work and wrestle crocodiles on the weekends. 

I've also seen you punching kangaroos in the face. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

When my brother went to England, someone asked him if people use clothes here in Brazil.

There are always worse stereotypes.

Eek, that's bad.

I actually enjoy the stereotypes about Australia, they're good fun. We're all about 'stirring' or teasing each other here so we delight in the myth and cliches, which to be fair are almost all harmless.

United States

Cleveland, Ohio baby! In the States...

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

UK