Forums - General Discussion - Where are you from ?

I'm from Spain, living in Barcelona.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Born in America.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Perfidious Albion.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

halfworld

Around the Network

Born in the Netherlands, moved to Canada 18 years ago. My father was also born in the Netherlands, mother in Indonesia. Father's side comes from Germany and Belgium.

Australia, where we ride kangaroos to work and wrestle crocodiles on the weekends. 

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

Australia, where we ride kangaroos to work and wrestle crocodiles on the weekends. 

I've also seen you punching kangaroos in the face. 

curl-6 said:

When my brother went to England, someone asked him if people use clothes here in Brazil.

There are always worse stereotypes.

mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

When my brother went to England, someone asked him if people use clothes here in Brazil.

There are always worse stereotypes.

Eek, that's bad.

I actually enjoy the stereotypes about Australia, they're good fun. We're all about 'stirring' or teasing each other here so we delight in the myth and cliches, which to be fair are almost all harmless.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.