By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are you from ?

I'm from the same hometown as Deadpool, Leslie Nielson, and adopted son Brock Lesnar. Primarily known for our wind, and loose garbage flying through the air due to the wind.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah true. Although I must say I've never been asked anything as stupid as whether we wear clothes before! I think the riding kangaroos thing is the silliest one I've encountered, and if you don't live here I can see how that might seem believable to be fair, haha.

The only image I have of Australia is that people somehow manage to survive in a hellish land of giant spiders and wasps and all sorts of evil things.

It's strange, I've always felt really safe here cos we have no large land predators and I'd be much more scared of a bear or big cats than spiders or snakes haha. 

In my 31 years here I've only ever been stung by a couple of honey bees and bitten once by a spider in my sleep so didn't even feel it and it wasn't a very venomous one so I just had a little swelling on my hand for a few days.

curl-6 said:
mZuzek said:

The only image I have of Australia is that people somehow manage to survive in a hellish land of giant spiders and wasps and all sorts of evil things.

It's strange, I've always felt really safe here cos we have no large land predators and I'd be much more scared of a bear or big cats than spiders or snakes haha. 

In my 31 years here I've only ever been stung by a couple of honey bees and bitten once by a spider in my sleep so didn't even feel it and it wasn't a very venomous one so I just had a little swelling on my hand for a few days.

I don't know. I think I'm more afraid of the danger I can't see than the one I can see. If a bear show up I can try and run or shoot it since I can have a gun here(AMERICA!!!), but a deadly bug or snake sneaks up on ya and nothing you can do until its to late.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
Dominican Republic. Currently living in the US.

Nice to see a fellow Dominican here! Never thought I'd see it

I live in the United States rn, more specifically New Jersey. But I'm from Dominican Republic

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
curl-6 said:

I don't know. I think I'm more afraid of the danger I can't see than the one I can see. If a bear show up I can try and run or shoot it since I can have a gun here(AMERICA!!!), but a deadly bug or snake sneaks up on ya and nothing you can do until its to late.

Well, a bear or big cat could also ambush me unprepared, while it's easier to escape from a snake (they're mostly timid and flee from people anyway) or squish a bug haha

Last edited by curl-6 - on 11 July 2020

eva01beserk said:
curl-6 said:

!

On the outside chances you have an encounter with a bear, and you're not joking, do not run from a bear that has taken an interest in you. It will close the distance in a shockingly fast manner. When it catches you, and it will, all you can really do is not panic at that point. Even with a gun....It better hit that pea-brain f***ing square.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

javi741 said:
eva01beserk said:
Dominican Republic. Currently living in the US.

Nice to see a fellow Dominican here! Never thought I'd see it

I thought the same. It seems we tend to like gaming but not argue about it online. I guess that makes us the bad one :p

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

COKTOE said:
eva01beserk said:

!

On the outside chances you have an encounter with a bear, and you're not joking, do not run from a bear that has taken an interest in you. It will close the distance in a shockingly fast manner. When it catches you, and it will, all you can really do is not panic at that point. Even with a gun....It better hit that pea-brain f***ing square.

Shoot first? Now thats American. Lol 

curl-6 said:
eva01beserk said:

Well, a bear or big cat could also ambush me unprepared, while it's easier to escape from a snake (they're mostly timid and flee from people anyway) or squish a bug haha

I'm not sure about big cats here. Maybe wolf's? I don't know really whats around here. 

But what's that spider you guys have that's suposed to be able to bite through a boot? I would not dare try to squish that.