Forums - General Discussion - Where are you from ?

Yeah I understand them actually

I like Nintendo and Sony but more than this I love video games

Around the Network

LoDland.

minneapolis, mn, usa

LoDland.

curl-6 said:
mZuzek said:

I mean, I take it on the chin too, it can be pretty fun to see how stupid things can be said about where you live from clueless people.

Yeah true. Although I must say I've never been asked anything as stupid as whether we wear clothes before! I think the riding kangaroos thing is the silliest one I've encountered, and if you don't live here I can see how that might seem believable to be fair, haha.

The only image I have of Australia is that people somehow manage to survive in a hellish land of giant spiders and wasps and all sorts of evil things.

Around the Network

New Jersey, United States

I'm from the same hometown as Deadpool, Leslie Nielson, and adopted son Brock Lesnar. Primarily known for our wind, and loose garbage flying through the air due to the wind.

Chinese food for breakfast

mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah true. Although I must say I've never been asked anything as stupid as whether we wear clothes before! I think the riding kangaroos thing is the silliest one I've encountered, and if you don't live here I can see how that might seem believable to be fair, haha.

The only image I have of Australia is that people somehow manage to survive in a hellish land of giant spiders and wasps and all sorts of evil things.

It's strange, I've always felt really safe here cos we have no large land predators and I'd be much more scared of a bear or big cats than spiders or snakes haha. 

In my 31 years here I've only ever been stung by a couple of honey bees and bitten once by a spider in my sleep so didn't even feel it and it wasn't a very venomous one so I just had a little swelling on my hand for a few days.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

bitten once by a spider in my sleep so didn't even feel it and it wasn't a very venomous one so I just had a little swelling on my hand for a few days.

yikes

curl-6 said:
mZuzek said:

It's strange, I've always felt really safe here cos we have no large land predators and I'd be much more scared of a bear or big cats than spiders or snakes haha. 

In my 31 years here I've only ever been stung by a couple of honey bees and bitten once by a spider in my sleep so didn't even feel it and it wasn't a very venomous one so I just had a little swelling on my hand for a few days.

I don't know. I think I'm more afraid of the danger I can't see than the one I can see. If a bear show up I can try and run or shoot it since I can have a gun here(AMERICA!!!), but a deadly bug or snake sneaks up on ya and nothing you can do until its to late.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.