By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox July Showcase 2020 thread

So I thought this conference was really good and i want a series X, however I will wait until there is a game I physically can not play on the xbox one until I get one. Even then I am very happy and cant wait to be a series X owner

Around the Network

It was a pretty good presentation.

Halo Infinite looks a lot like Halo 1 for some reason, but I think that's a good thing. Quite a few games didn't really do anything for me, but that Fable announcement got me excited.

And how much busier can Obsidian get?!

it was very lame. And considering how M$ was hyping Halo; I suppose what they showed was XBOX ONE X gameplay; if not.....as always M$ overhyping things.

I have no affinity for Xbox but damn, gamers are never satisfied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

xl-klaudkil said:
FormerlyTeamSilent13 said:

This was a good presentation. They blew Sony out of the water imo.

You must be Joking right? 

Only cool things whas that cgi trailer of fable

Fable, Avowed, Halo, Forza, Stalker, Crossfire, The Medium, Psychonauts 2 all looked interesting to me. Sony's press conference was awful. It had Ratchet and Clank and maybe one other game I can't remember...

Around the Network

None of the games I had interest in showed any gameplay or even in engine content. Halo looked fun but also looked extremely current gen (saw tons of pop in) and didn't inspire me to jump back into the franchise

And I guess with the next Forza Motorsport not coming till 2021 (hopefully not later) then we shouldn't expect horizon till october 2022. Not used to waiting this long for Forza games.

Infinite looks fine, I might check out State of Decay 3 but other then that not much for me in this presentation. When Rare came up and the first couple of seconds of that teaser I thought we might get a surprise Banjo. xD

Good job Microsoft, as an Xbox enthusiast I am very happy with what I saw :)
And I mean, the Halo demo was amazing to me. I was hoping for an open world and Halo CE vibe... And OMG, they delivered!

Then 2 new RPGs from Xbox Studios Fable and Obsidian new one...

This is going to be great! Cannot wait for November

Fable, the rest are not for me.

message retracted