By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox July Showcase 2020 thread

From Software teased this image earlier this year or late last year. From Software on the Original Xbox and Xbox 360 had an affinity for the platform. Maybe Armored Core VI is shown! I know little chance but I can dream.Stranger things have happened.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Tag

shikamaru317 said:
Leynos said:

From Software teased this image earlier this year or late last year. From Software on the Original Xbox and Xbox 360 had an affinity for the platform. Maybe Armored Core VI is shown! I know little chance but I can dream.Stranger things have happened.

More likely they will show the first gameplay for Elden Ring. Elden Ring was first announced on Xbox's 2019 E3 show as I recall. 

Yeah most likely so I will be bored once again by these reveals.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Tag.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

I'm very curious to see Halo Infinite gameplay.

Tagging for future use.

Can’t wait, July 23 can’t come soon enough. All this console warring over Phil Spencer cherry picked quotes is a bit much about nothing. Much prefer arguing meaninglessly over the games themselves :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I'm actually quite looking forward to this.

Nintendo haven't been meeting my needs for some time now, and as the owner of the original Xbox and 360, I'm open to MS winning me back.

I primarily want to see gameplay for Hellblade II as the first game is one of my top ten of the last decade.

twintail said:
shikamaru317 said: Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War

Why would a Sony marketed game be shown at the Xbox event?

There is a possibility MS got marketing for CoD this year since it wasnt revealed in Jine. Most Cod games are revealed in April, Ma, or June.