Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox July Showcase 2020 thread

Dyotropic said:
Xbox sucks. I regret buying my Xbox one.

Good thing this is more about what to expect next generation. At least hold judgement until after the 23rd, it’s only logical.  

Around the Network

I swear I'll be so pissed if Hellblade 2 isn't shown. XD
At least it's confirmed we'll get our first look at Halo Infinite's campaign; as a big fan of the series' OG Xbox and 360 entries I'm quite interested to see it, I just hope doesn't follow in the footsteps of Halo 5.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I got the bingo cards added to the OP. If anybody else would like to make a bingo card, you can either do so by making a 5 x 5 table and using the middle space for a free space, or if you are feeling creative, you can try to make a bingo card using this template on a photo editing program like the free online Pixlr. To make the card, you need to find the images that you want for each tile, crop them until they are perfectly square, shrink them down to about 180 x 180 (I found 181 x 181 worked a bit better), and then save them. Once you have the images for all tiles saved, you can open the template and add all your tile images as layers, moving them to the right spot on the card. Once all of the images are in place, you can write more details about your prediction over them with the writing tool.

Don't mind me, I'm just here desperately searching for something to feel excited and positive about since Nintendo has turned into a constant letdown.

Hoping this show can rekindle some hope for the future as far as games go.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Less than 24 hours to go guys! If anyone else wants to do a bingo card, better act fast.

Around the Network

It's on at like 4am for me, so I'll just get some sleep and catch it first thing in the morning. That way I can also pick out the highlights instead of waiting through the parts that don't interest me.

⚠️⚠️

Marking as Important and will be keeping a close eye on this.

Please allow Xbox Fans to enjoy the show and everything that comes after. If you aren't here to do that, you will moderated more harshly (straight to thread or formal ban, even for a first or light offender). This is supposed to be fun, so let's make sure it stays that way! :)

CGI-Quality said:

⚠️⚠️

Marking as Important and will be keeping a close eye on this.

Please allow Xbox Fans to enjoy the show and everything that comes after. If you aren't here to do that, you will moderated more harshly (straight to thread or formal ban, even for a first or light offender). This is supposed to be fun, so let's make sure it stays that way! :)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

So glad it's in the morning and I'll be able to watch it

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY