Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox July Showcase 2020 thread

shikamaru317 said:

More likely they will show the first gameplay for Elden Ring. Elden Ring was first announced on Xbox's 2019 E3 show as I recall. 

I can be wrong but hasn't either Bandai or From told not to expect any "Elden Ring" news this year?

Around the Network

This is the first time since last gen I've looked forward to an Xbox event, it's a strange yet nostalgic feeling.
I'm really hoping that with the Series X they can recapture some of that mojo they had with the original Xbox and 360.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Tagging. Hoping to hear from Double Fine and Obsidian and to see more of Hellblade 2

Smells like 2007, so much optimism

Should we post the bingo cards from the Empire thread or are you going put a link to them here?

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:
Should we post the bingo cards from the Empire thread or are you going put a link to them here?

I'm going to put links to all the ones from the Empire thread here. People can also post them here though. 

Xbox sucks. I regret buying my Xbox one.

- User was banned for this post. JWeincom

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 23 July 2020

Please give me pricing

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Tagging. This is the first time since the early pre kinect 360 days i've gotten excited for an MS event so lets see how they do.

Dyotropic said:
Xbox sucks. I regret buying my Xbox one.