Forums - Sony Discussion - Best looking PS console (Design)

I think the best is...

PS1 14 17.95%

PS2 14 17.95%

PS3 17 21.79%

PS4 18 23.08%

PS5 15 19.23%

Total:78

I like the og PS3 fat lady the best, probably because it was my first playstation, but the silver PS2 slim also is very good looking.

Around the Network

Both the OG and slim PS3 look gorgeous in my opinion, and PS5 is definitely up there for me, although I can't wait to see it in person!

Between the PS2 Slim and PS3 Slim. Classic designs, sleek and timeless.

For me it's gotta be the OG Fat PS3.

With its sleek lines, sexy curves, and gleaming finish, it truly looked like a product from the future. To this day, it's still the best looking console from any manufacturer in my book.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 12 July 2020

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I like the PS4 Pro the most tbh. Second would be PS2 fat, then PS3 slim.

Around the Network

PS3 Slim.

PS2 and PS4 are the best looking PS consoles IMO. PS3 was bulky and heavy, at least until the slim models came out. PS1 looked decent, but not as good as the PS2. And for the record, I prefer all phat models over their slim counterparts.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Hard one, but PS2 slim following closely by the 2nd version of the OG PS4 without the glossy panel

PS3 > PS3 Slim > PS4 > PS5 > PS2 Slim > PS2 > PS1 > PS4 Slim > PS4 Pro > PS one > PS3 Super Slim

The PS3 Super Slim is an abomination, not only aesthetically, but functionally as well.

With that out of the way, I think the PS3 Slim is a really good looking console, but the OG PS3 really is the most handsome of the bunch and attracts the eye. "Fingerprints and scratches will ruin the piano finish." I've heard that countless times, but in the end it still looks good.

PS2, I like the front ridges and the monolithic look it has, though the Slim is cleaner and slender.

I was never a fan of the tiny PSone. It took away the iconic look of the original one.

I love my OG PS4, which is still alive to this date, and I wouldn't change it for neither the Slim nor the Pro (unless it's the 500 million edition). Conservative in looks, but very elegant as well.

I think Sony was very ballsy with the PS5's design. "Sexy" was the first thing I could come up with when I first saw it. The curves, the profile, the lights... it will definitely be a centerpiece wherever you put it on. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Last edited by Mr_No - on 12 July 2020

The original PS3 since it had a bit of build quality. But they all look best if you don't see them. So the slim versions since you can hide them.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar