Which team are you

Team Mini direct 4 7.02%

Team General direct 30 52.63%

Specific direct (Mario, pikmin, etc) 4 7.02%

It ain't happening 19 33.33%

Total:57
JWeinCom said:
Leynos said:
Shocker. Nothing happened. Back to having nothing to play on Switch for who knows how long. Like the Wii U era of nothing for months at a time.

Eh?  The rumor didn't say it would happen until the 20th, and it's not uncommon for Nintendo to announce these things the day before. Not saying it will happen, but it hasn't been debunked yet.

They would not announce it on a Sunday in the US. They would announce it on a business day.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Well... maybe they will launch a Mini Direct.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

So... not a single first party game announced for the rest of the year. And we are on July. This is fucking wonderful...

I think there will be one.

But I do not think, that there will be many games announced from Nintendo.

An announcement, didn't they had directs just dropped on youtube or only announce it a few hours before?

Around the Network
Leynos said:
JWeinCom said:

Eh?  The rumor didn't say it would happen until the 20th, and it's not uncommon for Nintendo to announce these things the day before. Not saying it will happen, but it hasn't been debunked yet.

They would not announce it on a Sunday in the US. They would announce it on a business day.

They have had direct annoucements on Saturday or sundays before, albeit not usually conventional announcements. The direct could be shadowdropped too as well. 

CaptainExplosion said:
Vodacixi said:

It's so frustrating knowing of the existance of huge games like Bayonetta 3, BotW 2, Metroid Prime 4 and Shin Megami Tensei V... but we are not getting a single trailer or gameplay for them. For the love of God Nintendo/ATLUS/PLATINUM, SHOW SOMETHING ALREADY!

Lately it seems all they care about is "PAYPUR MAR-E-OH! TEH ORYGAMMY KING!!", a game that the creators are proud of but fans hate with a fiery passion. It's the Teen Titans Go of Mario RPGs. -_-

Massive PM fan here and I disagree. The art style is great, the humor is the best and creepiest it's ever been, and the combat is the most interesting (ever) and best since TTYD (though I'd still prefer that combat style). While it's no TTYD, it is BY far better than the last two games.

The age of darkness is once again upon us.

Lol Nintendo reall does feel like Wii U era again. The private video that was supposed to go up to announce the direct. Is this bullshit

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
Shocker. Nothing happened. Back to having nothing to play on Switch for who knows how long. Like the Wii U era of nothing for months at a time.

Its nothing like the WiiU. Try playing something other than Nintendo IPs and you might not get these "droughts" all the time.