Which team are you

Team Mini direct 4 7.02%

Team General direct 30 52.63%

Specific direct (Mario, pikmin, etc) 4 7.02%

It ain't happening 19 33.33%

Total:57
KLXVER said:
Leynos said:
Shocker. Nothing happened. Back to having nothing to play on Switch for who knows how long. Like the Wii U era of nothing for months at a time.

Its nothing like the WiiU. Try playing something other than Nintendo IPs and you might not get these "droughts" all the time.

I Have a MUSHA avatar and use the name Leynos and you think I only play Nintendo IPs? Seriously?! Like really?! You are sorely mistaken. Got a huge chuckle from me

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
KLXVER said:

Its nothing like the WiiU. Try playing something other than Nintendo IPs and you might not get these "droughts" all the time.

I Have a MUSHA avatar and use the name Leynos and you think I only play Nintendo IPs? Seriously?! Like really?! You are sorely mistaken. Got a huge chuckle from me

The Switch is getting like 20 games a week. Stop complaining.

KLXVER said:
Leynos said:

I will complain if I want and you are talking digital (which mostly crap anyway) to a person who only collects physical. I see nothing on the calendar until October and even that is double-dipping on a game I already own for PS4. There is nothing noteworthy coming to the system in the foreseeable future announced.

Leynos said:
KLXVER said:

I will complain if I want and you are talking digital (which mostly crap anyway) to a person who only collects physical. I see nothing on the calendar until October and even that is double-dipping on a game I already own for PS4. There is nothing noteworthy coming to the system in the foreseeable future announced.

The WiiU was actually a time where we could complain. Because we barely got any games. The Switch provides a lot of them. Just because you dont like them doesnt meant others dont. Theres a difference between a console not getting games and a console not getting games YOU want. Next time buy the Nintendo console at the end of its cycle.

KLXVER said:
Leynos said:

The WiiU was actually a time where we could complain. Because we barely got any games. The Switch provides a lot of them. Just because you dont like them doesnt meant others dont. Theres a difference between a console not getting games and a console not getting games YOU want. Next time buy the Nintendo console at the end of its cycle.

I have 80 games on Switch, finished them all, love almost all of them. The comment was in jest and you are acting high and mighty. The fact is Switch is in a drought. I'm not alone on this. This thread exists for a reason. People want news for more stuff coming and are desperate for some news on something worth getting excited about not One Dog Story, Air Craft Revolution, Germs, Epic Word Search, Sushi Reversi, Golf, Dodo Peak, Hamster Bob, My Baby, Balloon Pop for Toddlers, Mega party 40+ games. This is the so many games released per week. Man, I am sure so many people are just dying to play asset flip Golf and Balloon Pop!

It's not just me. Many more just like me looking for some genuine interesting announcements. Feel free to enjoy your Golf and Hamster bob if you wish. Most people don't care about those and would like something interesting to be excited for in the second half of 2020. This conversation between us is over.

Around the Network
Leynos said:
KLXVER said:

I have 80 games on Switch, finished them all, love almost all of them. The comment was in jest and you are acting high and mighty. The fact is Switch is in a drought. I'm not alone on this. This thread exists for a reason. People want news for more stuff coming and are desperate for some news on something worth getting excited about not One Dog Story, Air Craft Revolution, Germs, Epic Word Search, Sushi Reversi, Golf, Dodo Peak, Hamster Bob, My Baby, Balloon Pop for Toddlers, Mega party 40+ games. This is the so many games released per week. Man, I am sure so many people are just dying to play asset flip Golf and Balloon Pop!

It's not just me. Many more just like me looking for some genuine interesting announcements. Feel free to enjoy your Golf and Hamster bob if you wish. Most people don't care about those and would like something interesting to be excited for in the second half of 2020. This conversation between us is over.

Ok, dude. Keep complaining. Ill be playing some Paper Mario and Ghost Of Tsushima. Have fun being angry.

Not angry. Bye

CaptainExplosion said:
Dulfite said:

Massive PM fan here and I disagree. The art style is great, the humor is the best and creepiest it's ever been, and the combat is the most interesting (ever) and best since TTYD (though I'd still prefer that combat style). While it's no TTYD, it is BY far better than the last two games.

But combat is still pointless because all you get is coins and confetti, which are fucking everywhere to begin with, and your partners are only temporary. -_-

I don't like the newer Paper Mario's either, but probably best to keep it's discussion in relevant threads.

The belly aching because there is no direct is hilarious. There is plenty to play on Switch, spend less time whining and more time discovering

Leynos said:
Not angry. Bye

You seem angry, and your comments won't age well if Nintendo does indeed announce a slew of heavy hitters for holiday 2020.  I understand your frustration (and that of many gamers just like you) but I'd advocate for a little patience and understanding.  Nintendo has been great lately with surprising us with games that are practically completed and ready to roll just before they release.  Mario Odyssey came out of nowhere, as did Smash.  Nintendo is certainly attempting to walk a fine line between over and under announcing, and in the world of coronavirus (which I didn't see any mention of in your comments, although I may have just missed that part) I think that's a difficult task.  

This rumored announcement has literally three days left before it expires, yet you lack the patience to wait out the weekend before throwing down your proverbial gauntlet.  I sense a theme here.