Which team are you

Team Mini direct 4 7.02%

Team General direct 30 52.63%

Specific direct (Mario, pikmin, etc) 4 7.02%

It ain't happening 19 33.33%

Total:57
CaptainExplosion said:
JWeinCom said:
I may be alone in this, but when they do the eventual inevitable 3D collection I want them to include the DS version of Mario 64 (or both). I think they made a lot of improvements, but sadly the game is really hard to enjoy without analog control.

I think they'd include the original version of Super Mario 64 instead, for the sake of nostalgia.

Nautilus said:

Fuck you, Archie Comics Robotnik. You're supposed to be dead.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I still doubt this is even happening but hope it is but not expecting to happen.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I also think it won't happen.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Edit:  Potential spoiler for a game that may be revealed.- JWeincom

GameXplain adding fuel to the fire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaj0DD_g_MQ

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 16 July 2020

I'm personally fine if this doesn't happen, I've been replaying old games and there's plenty on my backlog, plus indies always have me covered. Still, would love to see some new high quality games, feels like it's been too long since they released a game without major flaws in it.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Vodacixi said:

It's so frustrating knowing of the existance of huge games like Bayonetta 3, BotW 2, Metroid Prime 4 and Shin Megami Tensei V... but we are not getting a single trailer or gameplay for them. For the love of God Nintendo/ATLUS/PLATINUM, SHOW SOMETHING ALREADY!

Lately it seems all they care about is "PAYPUR MAR-E-OH! TEH ORYGAMMY KING!!", a game that the creators are proud of but fans hate with a fiery passion. It's the Teen Titans Go of Mario RPGs. -_-

I mean it got like 1 month of marketing campaign and it was the closest big release there is a reason why they mainly talked about it. And fans didn't play it and i'm sure a lot of people will like it.

So the rumor still stand ?

YanisFromFrance said:
So the rumor still stand ?

Eh... I mean, it stands to the extent any rumor stands.  We won't know for certain until Nintendo makes an announcement one way or the other. 

Shocker. Nothing happened. Back to having nothing to play on Switch for who knows how long. Like the Wii U era of nothing for months at a time.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
Shocker. Nothing happened. Back to having nothing to play on Switch for who knows how long. Like the Wii U era of nothing for months at a time.

Eh?  The rumor didn't say it would happen until the 20th, and it's not uncommon for Nintendo to announce these things the day before. Not saying it will happen, but it hasn't been debunked yet.