Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Rumor] Nintendo Direct coming July 20th

Which team are you

Team Mini direct 4 7.02%

Team General direct 30 52.63%

Specific direct (Mario, pikmin, etc) 4 7.02%

It ain't happening 19 33.33%

Total:57
PAOerfulone said:
Or, the rumors could just be that. Rumors. No announcement is made and you guys all got your hopes up for nothing.
Just saying.

Something's up I can feel it. Too much smoke going on.

Around the Network

I'm really unconcerned with direct existence. I want only new games

We'll see if the 20th claim has any truth to it soon some pretty tame rumours are floating around in regards to what would be shown if true tbh.

I really wish they show some  BOTW2 footage, I am craving it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

I really wish they show some  BOTW2 footage, I am craving it!

Same, i've watched almost all the theories/analysis video on the little teaser we got lmao. It's been 1 year goddamn

Around the Network

It's so frustrating knowing of the existance of huge games like Bayonetta 3, BotW 2, Metroid Prime 4 and Shin Megami Tensei V... but we are not getting a single trailer or gameplay for them. For the love of God Nintendo/ATLUS/PLATINUM, SHOW SOMETHING ALREADY!

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 16 July 2020

I may be alone in this, but when they do the eventual inevitable 3D collection I want them to include the DS version of Mario 64 (or both). I think they made a lot of improvements, but sadly the game is really hard to enjoy without analog control.

PAOerfulone said:
Or, the rumors could just be that. Rumors. No announcement is made and you guys all got your hopes up for nothing.
Just saying.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

JWeinCom said:
I may be alone in this, but when they do the eventual inevitable 3D collection I want them to include the DS version of Mario 64 (or both). I think they made a lot of improvements, but sadly the game is really hard to enjoy without analog control.

I would definitely like to see it included, at least optionally. Give it analog control, and it’s (ARGUABLY, I will admit) the definitive version of the game. It’s the version I played to completion, anyway. XD

nuckles87 said:
JWeinCom said:

I would definitely like to see it included, at least optionally. Give it analog control, and it’s (ARGUABLY, I will admit) the definitive version of the game. It’s the version I played to completion, anyway. XD

I played both to completion.  I tried to play DS again recently, but every time I died doing something I know I could do easily in the 64 version, I got frustrated.