By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I can stop being angry - Crash Bandicoot DOESN'T have microtransactions!

COKTOE said:
I'm quite taken aback by this news. Very out of character behaviour from, perhaps, the world's greatest publisher.

Around the Network

Ill just buy the game and not bother with the MTs like I always do. But some people pay because they need Crash to look like a mad scientist or whatever costume Activision shits out. Thats on them. Stop buying it and they will go away.

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:
Ill just buy the game and not bother with the MTs like I always do. But some people pay because they need Crash to look like a mad scientist or whatever costume Activision shits out. Thats on them. Stop buying it and they will go away.

The problem is people want to buy the game, but Activi$ion will use sales of the main game to justify keeping the fucking microtransactions. -_-

Maybe, but just keep ignoring them. Not buying games you want just makes them think no one wants the IP anymore.

i wasnt plannig to buy it, since naughtydog have long gone.

Aw fuck. The game looked good but I was prepared to nope the fuck outta there once I heard it was full-price. Ratchet & Clank 2016 was only 40 bucks, which is amazing and fair and a great game.

Fuck Activision.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
shikamaru317 said:
I feel like EA and Acti are locked in an eternal struggle to decide who is the shittiest of all game publishers.

^THIS!!

KLXVER said:

Maybe, but just keep ignoring them. Not buying games you want just makes them think no one wants the IP anymore.

Well, I guess I can still buy modern Crash Bandicoot games without supporting Activision's shitty practices.

Edited thread title to explain what it's about. In the future, don't play hide the ball with thread titles. Make it clear what the topic is about.

CaptainExplosion said:
JWeinCom said:

Edited thread title to explain what it's about. In the future, don't play hide the ball with thread titles. Make it clear what the topic is about.

I thought the enraged title was enough to grab people's attention.

See the forum rules.

A) Thread Titles:

1. Need to accurately describe the subject content. 
  2. Should not use deceptive hooks to lure people in. 
  3. Should not be used to pose simple questions. 
  4. Should use full names rather than abbreviations (StarCraft instead of SC. Star Control 2 instead of SC2. Soul Calibur 3 instead of SC3. SimCity 4 instead of SC4). 
  5. Should use proper capitalization (no CAPS), grammar, and spelling. 
  6. Should not include inappropriate/foul language.  

CaptainExplosion said:
vivster said:

Halo Infinite already has confirmed micro transactions. Every company will at some point go that route, even CDPR.

Then how the fuck do we put an end to this? -_-

Government regulations. It works for stuff like that food has to be not life threatening and medicine has to fight off illnesses. Also gambling is limited, which many Microtransaction are actually are.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

kirby007 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

By needlessly firing their hardworking developers who weren't even being paid enough to begin with.

they cant do that each year

Kotick: Hold my beer...

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

JWeinCom said:

See the forum rules.

A) Thread Titles:

1. Should use full names rather than abbreviations (StarCraft instead of SC. Star Control 2 instead of SC2. Soul Calibur 3 instead of SC3. SimCity 4 instead of SC4).

This list of examples could be updated a bit though lol.