By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I can stop being angry - Crash Bandicoot DOESN'T have microtransactions!

I guess it depends on what those microtransactions really are for. If it is indeed just cosmetic content that you can unlock in the game through other means, Im fine with it.
But yeah, ideally there'd be none of that nonesense.

Around the Network

??? How exactly do you monetized a Crash Bandicoot game?

Cosmetic microtransactions have never really bothered me...

just get the definitive edition in 1,5 years

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

CaptainExplosion said:
kirby007 said:
just get the definitive edition in 1,5 years

There's no guarantee that'll happen. -_-

HELLO its activision, how else do they get enough money for the 30 million CEO bonus

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
kirby007 said:

HELLO its activision, how else do they get enough money for the 30 million CEO bonus

By needlessly firing their hardworking developers who weren't even being paid enough to begin with.

they cant do that each year

CaptainExplosion said:
vivster said:

Wouldn't it be better if a game doesn't make you want DLC? If you want it, they have already manipulated you into thinking you need it.

Smash Ultimate did have DLC I needed. It gave me more of a reason to go back to it.

Crash Bandicoot microtransactions just make me wanna go into the Activision CEO's office and punch him in the fucking face.

I think that says more about your game preference than about Activision.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

kirby007 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

By needlessly firing their hardworking developers who weren't even being paid enough to begin with.

they cant do that each year

Not with that attitude. They certainly will try their hardest to do it and that is all that counts.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Question is how much content is in the base game?

I'm quite taken aback by this news. Very out of character behaviour from, perhaps, the world's greatest publisher.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."