Forums - Gaming Discussion - I can stop being angry - Crash Bandicoot DOESN'T have microtransactions!

CaptainExplosion said:
kirby007 said:

HELLO its activision, how else do they get enough money for the 30 million CEO bonus

By needlessly firing their hardworking developers who weren't even being paid enough to begin with.

they cant do that each year

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

By needlessly firing their hardworking developers who weren't even being paid enough to begin with.

They would if they could though.

CaptainExplosion said:
vivster said:

Wouldn't it be better if a game doesn't make you want DLC? If you want it, they have already manipulated you into thinking you need it.

Smash Ultimate did have DLC I needed. It gave me more of a reason to go back to it.

Crash Bandicoot microtransactions just make me wanna go into the Activision CEO's office and punch him in the fucking face.

I think that says more about your game preference than about Activision.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

kirby007 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Not with that attitude. They certainly will try their hardest to do it and that is all that counts.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Question is how much content is in the base game?

Around the Network

I'm quite taken aback by this news. Very out of character behaviour from, perhaps, the world's greatest publisher.

Chinese food for breakfast

vivster said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Smash Ultimate did have DLC I needed. It gave me more of a reason to go back to it.

Crash Bandicoot microtransactions just make me wanna go into the Activision CEO's office and punch him in the fucking face.

I think that says more about your game preference than about Activision.

I just can't buy a Crash Bandicoot game if it's been plagued with microtransactions.

vivster said:
kirby007 said:

Not with that attitude. They certainly will try their hardest to do it and that is all that counts.

Because that's just how repulsive they are. Fuck Activi$ion. I hope they end up bankrupt somehow.

KLAMarine said:
Question is how much content is in the base game?

There are 100 levels in the game, apparently.

COKTOE said:
I'm quite taken aback by this news. Very out of character behaviour from, perhaps, the world's greatest publisher.

Ill just buy the game and not bother with the MTs like I always do. But some people pay because they need Crash to look like a mad scientist or whatever costume Activision shits out. Thats on them. Stop buying it and they will go away.

KLXVER said:
Ill just buy the game and not bother with the MTs like I always do. But some people pay because they need Crash to look like a mad scientist or whatever costume Activision shits out. Thats on them. Stop buying it and they will go away.

The problem is people want to buy the game, but Activi$ion will use sales of the main game to justify keeping the fucking microtransactions. -_-